Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Nebraska build

Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
ScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Scott
ScottyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Nebraska build

My build (still in progress). So far, 2008 TRD SR5 4X4 Sport DC. I bought this truck in December traded my 2007 FJ. Wanted a truck bed. Front; Bilstein 5100s set at 2.5. Rear; TSB and 1.5 Rough Country Blocks. Tires; Bridgestone Dueller Revo 2 265/70/17.
Truck rides great, spedometer is right on after tire install. I now love this truck. Can't wait to go wheelin, I'll post better pics then.
Next; window tint, sub, wheels satoshi grill, and BHLM.

What do you think (please don't bash the blocks to bad)
Attached Thumbnails
Nebraska build-dscn0304.jpg   Nebraska build-dscn0312.jpg   Nebraska build-dscn0317.jpg   Nebraska build-dscn0319.jpg  
Old 03-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride. I'm just gonna throw this out there but I think black rims would look real nice. Maybe paint them.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
ScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedScottyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thinking of a chrome gloss black mix.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #4
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Definitely needs some kind of customization. Try custom emblems from Metal miller. He can make you just about anything.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:18 AM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Taco man.. How's the weather up there?

Im orignally from NE. Born raised there till I came this hell hole.

Go Big Red
Old 03-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #6

Its Nebraska, weather sucks. Finally starting to warm up. Should be in the 70s next week. Wish I was down there. Where did you grow up?
Old 03-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #7
keithlandrum is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
keithlandrum's Tacoma Gallery
how is your alignment since you have it lifted 2.5 inches how does the truck ride on the highway?
Old 03-26-2010, 12:18 PM   #8

I had the alignment done when the tires were installed. Before the tire install alignment was off and the truck wandered. I had the crappy Dunlops then. After the tire and alignment installation the truck drives straight and the speedometer is dead on when compared to a TomTom.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:27 PM   #9
keithlandrum is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
keithlandrum's Tacoma Gallery
oh ok thats cool yeah i plan on lifting my truck soon and i was planning on doing the same lift your truck looks good! does it ride rough?
Old 03-27-2010, 05:25 AM   #10

On the Highway, the ride is straight and smooth. In the city, it is definitely rougher than stock. It rides about the same as my FJ did.
Old 03-27-2010, 05:32 AM   #11
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyKC View Post
Its Nebraska, weather sucks. Finally starting to warm up. Should be in the 70s next week. Wish I was down there. Where did you grow up?
From Fremont. I miss the cold. Down here its warm or HOT. Only good thing is I can wash my Taco and it will be clean all week. Hardly rains. But this year is a wet one so far.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:00 AM   #12
Husker_in_KC has a spectacular aura aboutHusker_in_KC has a spectacular aura about
Husker_in_KC's Tacoma Gallery
Any good wheeling spots in Nebraska?
Old 03-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #13

I grew up in Woodcliff just outside of Fremont. Lived there until 93.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:13 AM   #14

There are some good areas in an old rock quarry, and in Iowa there is a great place but you have to have a membership. Been there once. Other than that, there are plenty of places to pull off the road and go.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:09 PM   #15

Finished Satoshi mod. Painted Center caps as well. I not ready to spend the money on wheels yet.
I promise I will get better pics soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Nebraska build-dscn0328.jpg   Nebraska build-dscn0326.jpg   Nebraska build-dscn0332.jpg  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #16
PRINCE SHEMBO is on a distinguished road
PRINCE SHEMBO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Nice to see another fellow Nebraska fan on here. My dad is originally from Lincoln.

Go Big Red!
Old 12-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #17
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyKC View Post
Finished Satoshi mod. Painted Center caps as well. I not ready to spend the money on wheels yet.
I promise I will get better pics soon.
Grill looks great! I'm in Omaha - I wanna see that grill sometime!