Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TexasIslandBoy build up

Old 03-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
TexasIslandBoy build up

picked the truck up about a year ago used with 30,000 on the clock looked like new !

the next week i went to my first tacoma meet in cline texas

still had paper plates at the time the next week i had a magnaflow muffler welded up and street dumped with a chrome tip welded up

few weeks later i wanted to change up the body with a decal so i went to fast signs a came up with this

ill be updateing my build as soon as i get some new pics of my skid plate and toolbox set up also onboard air set up sliders and new tires are going to be pretty soon too !

4/5/2010
went to my lake house and did my body mount chop and welded it up

night welding with one flashlight ....

right side done !

ordered a set last week i think they are getting set up now should be here late this week or next week
radflo's got here today !!!

got one open man they are nice

im now sitting around 44'' to the top of the fender on the axle center line so it sits a little high up front but its not really that bad

new cb thanks to fire931 i painted it black it was blue

cb mounted
Old 03-26-2010, 08:24 AM   #2
Everything's BIGGER in TX!
Oskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedOskie_78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
Oskie_78's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Oskie_78
sweet ride man! I like that TX TRD decal!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks man yea i kinda stole the idea from the TX Tacoma concept truck ..
Old 03-26-2010, 08:29 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Look forward to another 6" build.

Nice truck.
yepp im working on a set of coilover for it im kinda testing the waters on which set to run they all cost the same
Old 03-27-2010, 05:48 AM   #5
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man. I look forward to seeing your additions.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:20 AM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!

i set up a deal with a shock company this past week im not going to give out any names but its cool stuff and you guys will see a full write up on them they will be the first set on a procomp lift !
Old 04-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!

body mount chop ttt
Old 04-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #9
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
wow, i really dont like the color red...but thats the nicest red ive seen.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!

thanks man its one of those HARD to keep clean colors
Old 04-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #11
THE RED DRAGON!!

coilover order !
Old 04-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #13
THE RED DRAGON!!

yea same here man its going to be nicee
Old 04-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #15
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #16
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathollo View Post
What day are you supposed to get them in?
im hoping some time this week or next week they really didnt give me a day it was like your in line for a build up looks like next week and that was monday last week
Old 04-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #17
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
beautiful Taco! Hats off to you sir
Old 04-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #19
THE RED DRAGON!!

thanks man its really clean now too i just waxed it after class