Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Lets See Those Prerunners

Old 03-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #1
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Lets See Those Prerunners

Lately I've been seeing prerunners getting some negative press around here and I wanted to start a thread for us "pavement pounding" "Mall Crawlers". I know that most on here bought their truck to go wheelin' but I needed a truck to haul my dog when we go shutzhunding and you can't fit a boerboel in a car. So lets show some prerunner pride and I'll start with my princess. Also I've done 99.9% of all of the work, interior and out, on my truck myself with the help of a lot of people here an on XR so thank you to everyone for all of the info.

Don't know if you noticed but since my last post I've added a power antenna with my new head unit and sound system. I added it to keep from hitting the garage every time I came home. I didn't like the shorties because you loose reception and the power give me the best of both.

Yes the water in the back is from just washing and polishing the truck. Also yes I know another "pic in the driveway" but isn't at least more honest that me staging a photo climbing something in a prerunner???

My interior is W/O neoprene on the armrests, sub box and seat backs to match the seat cover. I also recovered the access cab because the W/O backs looked bad.

URD sticker from the DTLT and O2 sym

If you want to do the painted skid I would suggest x-line because the rattle can doesn't hold up well. I'm going to do mine again with Silver micca and x-line it.

I'm having some hydro graphic added to the interior to change up some of the silver and gray all over the interior. I'll post pics in about three weeks when I get them back and installed.
Thanks for checking out my truck!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Come on someone has to have done some work on their prerunner and wants to show it off.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:25 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...rerunners.html
Old 03-30-2010, 04:24 AM   #4

Any of you morning guys want to show off your prerunners?
Old 03-30-2010, 04:27 AM   #5
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

^^^^^^^^
Old 03-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
look at my build page. its in the sig
Old 04-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #7
Hurray for Zoidberg!
tacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud oftacoman_KC has much to be proud of

Name: John Zoidberg
tacoman_KC's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
OP, what did you do with your tail lights? They look awesome!
Old 06-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #9
DESERT RACER
checker c9 is on a distinguished road
Name: Trevor
checker c9's Tacoma Gallery
my 2006 Taco off road with Series 7028 on 285/70/17. toyota factory leveling kit and x-runner lower valance
Attached Thumbnails
Lets See Those Prerunners-tacoma.jpg  
Old 06-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #10
ktrain71 is on a distinguished road
Name: kevin
ktrain71's Tacoma Gallery
heres my baby