LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Black Stallion Build

Old 04-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
tacomakid89's Tacoma Gallery
Black Stallion Build

UPDATE: 07/26/10
Hey there. Well here is my 2010 Double Cab, Short Bed, 4x4, V6, 6-Speed, TRD Sport Tacoma. Her name is: Black Stallion. Wait thats a pretty manly name for a "her", oh well. lol. Anyways here's my truck.
Here she is stock. I got her with only 2 miles on it.

Here was my first mod. The tail gate theft prevention mod.

I know you cant really see it too good, but after that I removed the secondary air filter and then a few days later installed a AFE pro dry s air filter

Then I disabled the seatbelt chime, which by the way was really easy.
A couple of days later I mounted a LED 3-D cell mag-lite on my seat.

Not too long later I ended up getting 20% tint all around, also on top of the factory.
And then thanks to Aces2, he helped me with the fog light mod. Then a couple of days later I installed my dual halo projector headlights. (also took the front lisence plate off.)

Next was the shorty antenna. Its still growin on me. Oh and by the way for everyone else out there that has one. The little gap is a very easy fix. Just PM me if you're interested. Took like 1 minute was all.

Also got the TRD cat back exhaust and bed extender put on from the dealership.

A cool little power/usb adaptor that goes right in your cup holder and plugs into your cigarette lighter outlet.

A pretty bitchin sunset, best one i've seen. probably just cause im lookin at it and my truck. lol

And then yesterday I installed my URD short throw shifter, which was a great buy.

Thanks to CAMZTRD, I just got done putting in my Scan GuageII.

Hardwired my GPS into my truck.

Got my Rear TSB done

Weather Tech Bug Deflector

New EGR In-Channel Visors

Secondary Rear Window Lock Mod

Took the Mudflaps off

Put in new Black Weather Techs, front & back

New Blue LED Map Light

Not too good of a pic but Blue LED license plate lights.

I put on some 285/70/17 Duratracs that will be on some 17" black Raceline Renegades.

48 LED Blue Dome light

JVC KWNT. Its touch screen and plays dvds, cds, ipods, and has gps and bluetooth.

Red Line Hood Struts

Added D-rings to the 2 front corners of the bed

I also put 2 ammo boxes on the rails for storage containers.

I just got limo tint all around

Just installed my DTLT Headers. Sounds great.

Future Mods:
Im trying to find me a billet grill somewhere and then once I get it, im going to paint it black.
And then im going to get Total Chaos LT with King C/O's w/ Remote Resi's
Also, I want to get a nice baja bumper, ill probably get one from ShockTaco.
Im starting to make me some sliders.
Well thats all for now. Hope you all enjoy her.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:47 AM   #7
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
looks good..!!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:08 AM   #8
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Guy! PM CAMZTRD about that scangaugeII. Steve has been talking about maybe getting rid of his!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
Awesome Member
tacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
Looking good Guy! PM CAMZTRD about that scangaugeII. Steve has been talking about maybe getting rid of his!
Funny you say that. I just bought it from him about 45 minutes ago. Its in and ready to go. Im going to be postin a pic of it soon.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #11
Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacofanatic05' View Post
I really like the truck and where you put your scan gauge! Keep up the good work
Thanks man. But I cant take all the credit for it. CAMZTRD came up with the mount.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
calicoupe will become famous soon enough
calicoupe's Tacoma Gallery
looks great...
Old 04-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #13
FFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really nice
Name: Dan
FFRNDAN's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt think the 6-speed was available with the DC LB? How did you manage that?
Old 04-14-2010, 06:12 AM   #14
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:42 AM   #16
Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFRNDAN View Post
I didnt think the 6-speed was available with the DC LB? How did you manage that?
Well its a short bed. And even with that I had to special order it. The wait was soo long.

Products Discussed in this Thread