LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

fiestee23's PreRunner Build

Old 04-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
fiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theresa
fiestee23's Tacoma Gallery
fiestee23's PreRunner Build

My 05 PreRunner build with more to come....

35" ProComp A/T Tires
6" ProComp Suspension Lift with CoilOvers and Adjustable shocks
ProComp 17" Matte Black and silver Wheels
All Blacked out emblems and front grill
Tacoma All weather floor mats
Precision 4.88 Gearing
MagnaFlow exhaust
PowerSlot rotors
Volant Cold Air Intake
BakFlip folding Bedcover
Wet Okole Seat Covers
ProComp skid plate
Nfab Steps
Pioneer Avic-D3 Navi w/ Ipod/ Sirius/ Handsfree options added
Hertz Hi Energy speakers and 4 channel Amp
HCX 165 rear
HCX 690 front
EP4 4 channel amplifier
POP n LOCK tailgate
Air Lift Ride Control Bags
HID/ LED Projector headlights

Next MODs
Wet Okale or CoverKing seat covers
Possibly Tint (trying to avoid tickets in CA)

Stock.... Fresh off the lot in '05

6" Pro Comp Lift .....

NFAB steps

Some protection.... Pro Comp Stainless steel Guard

Pro Comp XTREME Matte Black and Silver Wheels with POWERSLOT drilled rotors and pads....

Pioneer Avic-D3 In-dash Navi with options added....

Just painted to black because the gray started getting rubbed off....

Painted this too cuz gray was rubbing off as well...

Rear: Hertz 165

Front: Hertz HCX 690

Hertz EP4 AMP.

Rear ProComp mx6 shocks and black boots as we put on the ride control air bags.....

Front ProComp Adjustable Coilovers....

Air Lift Ride Control.....
SAY NO TO ASS SAG!

12v rechargeable spotlight....

Tacoma Floormats.......

just added on 10/28/2010 My Wet Okoles... Black w/full gray piping.......

RPM's after 4.88 PRECISION regear on highway ignore the maint. light, its fixed

Just changed by Yosh2000:

I painted the a/c controller surround to finish the dash up. Here is where its gonna stay for a while..........

Volant Cold Air Intake.....

Bug guard before blacking out grille.....

Matte Black emblems....

Once chrome billet Grille Blacked out......

BAKFLIP G2 cover....

POP N LOCK tailgate lock.....

Almost where I want it.....

Just added Halo Projector lights.....

And representing for the site!

Will post more when I get more, enjoy.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
thai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud of

thai fyter's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good bro, I like! Where did you get the pro comp skid plate?
Old 04-08-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
fiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not a bro, but Ill take that as if you are saying the truck doesnt look girly..... Got it from 4 Wheel Parts. They kept shipping the wrong rims so I convinced them it was a good idea to gimme that too.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Looks good!! and shes a CHICK man.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:40 PM   #5
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy O And The Truck Is Really Nice To Hey I Would Like To Pick Your Brain On The Air Bag Setup Pm Me If You Have Time!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! the mods will probablly move this to the "builds" section though.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #7
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build. I cant stop laughing at the bro comment
Old 04-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck
Old 04-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #9
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Beauty View Post
Good job Theresa!

Your build looks great! I was thinking about getting a skid plate, but didnt want to cover up my pro comp wording on my lift. You dont even know how excited I was to see you had what I wanted....right on! Also, I am getting the rear air bags too.....I need a little help lifting my rear, heehee! I think you have awesome taste. Oh and by the way, your grill looks good black and Im glad you left the chrome around it. I remember you had PM me about you not being sure to make it black or leave it chrome. Good choice! I cant wait for my black grillecraft grill too! A little different then yours. My friend Roxy (roxystoy08) had the same grille as you on her silver toy too! Looks fab!

Keep it up! Let me know when you have more pics......
I think your rear looks great just the way it is
Old 04-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #10
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestee23 View Post
Love this shot, makes the other truck look like it's cowering to the 6" lift!
Old 04-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #11
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. Nice job man. Truck looks great man.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #12
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
WOW. Nice job man. Truck looks great girl.
fixed....lol

Thats a siiick truck i love it. the rims are perfect! i approve

where did you get that rechargable spotlight??
Old 04-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #13
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats a sexy... truck
Old 04-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
fixed....lol

Thats a siiick truck i love it. the rims are perfect! i approve

where did you get that rechargable spotlight??
I got at 4 wheel parts. But here is the website you can check out. it is a pretty bada$$ little lite....
12vspotlight.com
Old 04-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I think your rear looks great just the way it is
Nice dude!

Great build!!! I think its great that the ladies have the biggest and baddest trucks. They definitely have good taste
Old 04-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #17
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestee23 View Post
I got at 4 wheel parts. But here is the website you can check out. it is a pretty bada$$ little lite....
12vspotlight.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I think its great that the ladies have the biggest and baddest trucks. They definitely have good taste
x2!
Old 04-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #18
Luv my 4.0L
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of

Air Force: Reserves
Name: Darci
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck! What does your husband drive, lol?
Old 04-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcivic00si View Post
Very nice truck! What does your husband drive, lol?
sweetie thats a whole other conversation.....

Products Discussed in this Thread