Tanks emergency response build!

Old 04-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
FIREFIGHTER
fftank76 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: TANK
fftank76's Tacoma Gallery
Tanks emergency response build!

ok so i have started this build after i built a prerunner pretty much the same way just never got pics up now i have a dc tacoma 4x4 which i love by the way i am a firefighter/medic. I have started to build this one so i can do beach patrol and run hott to and from calls. when i first gott her she was used but got her from a friend so she wasnt used and abused to bad.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the Pic's?????
Old 04-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #4
FIREFIGHTER

then came time to upgrade to some better tunes!! I put in the pioneer reciever by the way hate it will be makin best buy run this weekend to change im sure i also have a kole audio class d 200o watt amp pushin a rockford fosgate slimline 12 behind the backseat i would have a picture of my setup but my girl tore the little strap u pull that releases the unlocking mechanism can you say irrate!!! O yea dont mind the box of gloves (medic) lol
Attached Thumbnails
Tanks emergency response build!-062.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-066.jpg  
Old 04-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #5
FIREFIGHTER

chill out guys im workin on them give me a little bit tryin to do it in order
Old 04-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #6
FIREFIGHTER

she stayed untouched for a week or so then it was back to messin with her again after i had a deep water deep mud run in with the good ole Gulf Coast Intercoastal while fishing i decided it was time to diff breather relocation also there are a few pics after that little trip
Attached Thumbnails
Tanks emergency response build!-065.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-035.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-038.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-039.jpg  
Old 04-09-2010, 03:31 PM   #7
FIREFIGHTER

k so she was like that for a while then i finally got in my miniphantoms which i love anyone in fire/ems service who responds pov should get some of these they work super good! so i put them in as well as a speaker siren and siren box that lets just say "was given to me" i put them in and man i can clear the way when i need to
Attached Thumbnails
Tanks emergency response build!-061.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-057.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-059.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-067.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-068.jpg  

Old 04-09-2010, 03:42 PM   #8
FIREFIGHTER

these others are just some random shots of me haulin my toy umm i put some rod holders in the bed cause i got way to tired of puttin the reciever hitch in that i use to put my rods and gear in so.....i have 4 of them!!! also there is one of my blacked out emblem o and theres one of the surfboard saver on the tailgate!!
Attached Thumbnails
Tanks emergency response build!-009.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-063.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-058.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-064.jpg  
Old 04-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #9
FIREFIGHTER

thats all she has on her right now cause im waitin to get my lift im thinking im gonna run toytec spacers with bilstein shocks then im prolly doin add a leaf and a block in the back with billy shocks back there im not afraid of the rear end bein slightly higher given that "TEXAS TILT" look cause i carry my brother in laws boat pretty often!! im thinking for tires im just gonna get mine powdercoated ginmetal grey and run 285s on it does anyone have some gunmetal rims on a silver taco if so let me know i wann see i hope yall have enjoyed my thread cause i know i love readin bou what yall have done to yalls and gettin the ideas for mine!!
Old 04-14-2010, 04:52 PM   #10
FIREFIGHTER

K so I got my lift ordered today that biotch outta be in monday they said cant wait but i will not be able to put it in till wed or thur
Old 04-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #11
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet so far!! how much those lights run you?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
FIREFIGHTER

well i know a guy lol jk i got them a lil cheaper cause they were used but i got em from a city cop down here where i work so...i only paid 150 for the pair
Old 04-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #15
FIREFIGHTER

k so now for some many updates please comment!!! i was bored to day so i put in the new radio its a jensen flip out i like it i have to close it tho to offroad which kinda blew and im thinking about hookin up the gps to it just havent yet!!! i put in a fuse tap to add a cig lighter plug in the console and i made a simple rack in my glovebox its very simple just put it together to try and clean it up some it still needs to be painted but i think it turned out ok nothin to write home about but o well o i ordered my lift it should be here monday im gettin excited !!!! now for some pics!!!!! here are some very puss!!!flex pics in the back yard!!
Attached Thumbnails
Tanks emergency response build!-new-radio.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-mod1.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-mod2.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-flex2.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-flex3.jpg  

Old 04-16-2010, 11:54 PM   #17
FIREFIGHTER

lol most def the best out there doesnt show dirt as bad and still looks freakin sweet
Old 04-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #18
EMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud of
Name: Mitch
EMTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I run the same lights. They're AWESOME for the price.
Attached Thumbnails
Tanks emergency response build!-img_0180.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-img_0181.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-img_0219.jpg   Tanks emergency response build!-img_0222.jpg  
Old 04-17-2010, 05:26 PM   #19
EMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud ofEMTaco has much to be proud of
EMTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry they're sideways!
Old 04-17-2010, 05:28 PM   #20
EMTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
looks sweet so far!! how much those lights run you?
I bought my set of three for about 280 from galls.