Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

boostins build

Old 04-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
bundy
boostin04sti has a spectacular aura aboutboostin04sti has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: 75th SFS Military Working Dog Handler
boostin04sti's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to boostin04sti Send a message via Yahoo to boostin04sti
boostins build

Well I guess its time to make this thread. Bought my truck in May 09. First thing first, debadge and removed mud flaps.

Then in August, I left for a deployment so that meant 7 months of no miles put on and a lot of parts waiting for me. While I was gone I ordered...
Wet Okoles, all black

Weathertecks, black. These are one of the best purchases so far.

Weathertech rain guards. Really like the way these dont stick out very far.

While on my 2 weeks off, I took the leap and did the BHLM. Not that difficult. Scratched some of the paint putting them back together but its not that noticable.

I also taped off the blinker area so that it still had some good reflection to it.

Ordered 17x9 KMC XD Revolvers and wrapped them in 33x12.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers. Did some minor trimming and they still rub a bit when flexing while turning, but they dont rub at full lock.

Went with OME 3 inch lift with a Toytech rear AAl and a set of Total Chaos UCAs. Heres a pic of the CV angle.

Heres how far the wheels stick out from the fender.

And heres how it sits right now. All cleaned and waxed.

So the current mod list is...
OME 3 inch lift w/ Toytech AAL
TC UCAs
KMC XD Revolver 17x9
Nitto Mud Grapplers 33x12.5
BHLM
Weathertech Floor Liners
Weathertech Rain Guards
Wet Okole Seat Covers
Tint

Also have...
T-Rex eyelids
Grillcraft black upper/lower inserts
Hella Supertones
Poineer AVH-4100 DVD
JL Audio 13TW5

and a package on the way from Mr. Marv
Old 04-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
That is one nice looking Tacoma man. Good job. You gonna black out the grill surround?
Old 04-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #4
bundy
boostin04sti has a spectacular aura aboutboostin04sti has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: 75th SFS Military Working Dog Handler
boostin04sti's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to boostin04sti Send a message via Yahoo to boostin04sti
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Looks good man...really like the mono-tone look...very nicely done!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
That is one nice looking Tacoma man. Good job. You gonna black out the grill surround?
Eventually, I want it color matched. It's on my list...
Old 04-11-2010, 12:18 AM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
tmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura about

Name: Treavor
tmat's Tacoma Gallery
don't color match the grill surround!! the chrome offsets the black perfectly IMO

great looking tacoma man.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #7
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking taco!
Old 06-09-2011, 08:02 AM   #8
N8Dizzle is on a distinguished road

Name: Nate
N8Dizzle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostin04sti View Post
Well I guess its time to make this thread. Bought my truck in May 09. First thing first, debadge and removed mud flaps.

Then in August, I left for a deployment so that meant 7 months of no miles put on and a lot of parts waiting for me. While I was gone I ordered...
Wet Okoles, all black

Weathertecks, black. These are one of the best purchases so far.

Weathertech rain guards. Really like the way these dont stick out very far.

While on my 2 weeks off, I took the leap and did the BHLM. Not that difficult. Scratched some of the paint putting them back together but its not that noticable.

I also taped off the blinker area so that it still had some good reflection to it.

Ordered 17x9 KMC XD Revolvers and wrapped them in 33x12.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers. Did some minor trimming and they still rub a bit when flexing while turning, but they dont rub at full lock.

Went with OME 3 inch lift with a Toytech rear AAl and a set of Total Chaos UCAs. Heres a pic of the CV angle.

Heres how far the wheels stick out from the fender.

And heres how it sits right now. All cleaned and waxed.

So the current mod list is...
OME 3 inch lift w/ Toytech AAL
TC UCAs
KMC XD Revolver 17x9
Nitto Mud Grapplers 33x12.5
BHLM
Weathertech Floor Liners
Weathertech Rain Guards
Wet Okole Seat Covers
Tint

Also have...
T-Rex eyelids
Grillcraft black upper/lower inserts
Hella Supertones
Poineer AVH-4100 DVD
JL Audio 13TW5

and a package on the way from Mr. Marv
Nice truck! Did you use the spacer for the full 3"? Is that the 1 1/2" AAL?
Old 06-09-2011, 08:05 AM   #9
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Diff Drop? The CV angles look great for a three inch lift
Old 08-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #10
scrtsql is on a distinguished road

scrtsql's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

nice !!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:57 PM   #11
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thats my favorite truck on here man, nice work.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #12
Josherz is on a distinguished road
Josherz's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build! How's the ride feel like?? I'm wanting to lift mine but I don't want to loose the comfort of my ride