1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

mholmes137's Tacoma Limited

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by mholmes137, Apr 14, 2010.

1. May 18, 2010 at 8:09 PM
    mholmes137

mholmes137 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Angora, MN
    Vehicle:
    10 Double Cab TRD Off-Road
    Debadged, Heated Leather Seats, Remote Starter, Pioneer Avic-Z110BT DVD/Nav/XM/Blutooth unlocked with steering wheel controls, 35% Formula One Pinnacle Tint, Black Grill, Flat Black Lower Bumper Vinyl, Black Crystal Headlights, LED Bedlights, Rear Rock/Back-Up Lights
    I also got the front windows tinted to match the back a few weeks ago. I'm a huge fan of Formula One tint. It's got a nationwide replacement warranty for if it ever bubbles or fades or discolors. I went with the Pinnacle 35% tint. It matches the rear windows pretty well and I like the look of 35%. It's what I've had on previous vehicles. It's not super dark to the point you're getting harassed by the cops frequently, but yet it's dark enough to look different and good. It's not the greatest picture of the tint, but it gives you an idea at least.
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top