Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

KPT's super white build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2010, 08:27 AM   #22
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Texas and Penn State - interesting combination.

Nice truck!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #23
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmiller1001 View Post
Nice truck!

Sometimes I miss old silver!
I miss it too, but at least I have the highest tacoma in the parking garage now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post
Texas and Penn State - interesting combination.

Nice truck!
Thanks... bachelors from Penn State, masters from Texas.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #25
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Did it come with the SR5 decal on the side? If not where did you get it from? I have a Canadian SR5 access cab, and its too white! I need to do some badging or something to make her stand out!

What paint did you use to paint the front bumper below the lower insert? It definitely stands out!
Old 05-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #26
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Nice truck! Did it come with the SR5 decal on the side? If not where did you get it from? I have a Canadian SR5 access cab, and its too white! I need to do some badging or something to make her stand out!

What paint did you use to paint the front bumper below the lower insert? It definitely stands out!
The SR5 decal was a custom job by forum member sockmonkey. He has his own subforum here, you can go there and have him make you a wide variety of decals.

I used vinyl decal on the front bumper valence to make it black....once again, sockmonkey can help you out there. He's your one-stop shop for all you decal needs.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:04 PM   #27
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet thx, now I have too many ideas LOL!
Old 05-26-2010, 06:49 PM   #28
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Go Penn State!!!

Old 05-27-2010, 05:55 PM   #29
Apache
gmpm is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
gmpm's Tacoma Gallery
dun rite... i am also trying to fix my "stock" grey grille ('10 SWhite base 4x4 reg cab), will probably go with doin a good paint job- black or white (don't have any chrome to deal with )
i dun been inspired by yer good craftin, man...
Old 05-28-2010, 12:00 AM   #30
2010 trd sport has a spectacular aura about2010 trd sport has a spectacular aura about2010 trd sport has a spectacular aura about

2010 trd sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Thanks! Got it from shorty antenna source. It's the 14 inch.

http://www.shortyantennasource.com/s...dex&cPath=8_57
This is awesome. I hate mine, always hitting the garage door when I pull in and out. Definately gonna get one. I was thinking about that bumper dent mod, but Im gonna have to pass on that. Just not my taste.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #31
beanZnMyTaCo! is on a distinguished road

Name: beanZ!
beanZnMyTaCo!'s Tacoma Gallery
i got my Shorty like 2 weeks ago.. pretty awesome! lol! yeah i hate the 3' stock antenna! cant go wrong for $18 iono if it's 6" or 8". reception is pretty much the same altho i rarely listen to the radio!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:41 AM   #32
mikel1090 is on a distinguished road
mikel1090's Tacoma Gallery
Did your tires rub before you added the lift? Did you do any trimming?
Old 06-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #33
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel1090 View Post
Did your tires rub before you added the lift? Did you do any trimming?
Nope, no rubbing, no trimming, even before the lift.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #34
Stock Work Truck, urgh...
subspd is on a distinguished road
subspd's Tacoma Gallery
Wow great looking truck hope you dont mind by I am shooting for a copy cat of yours...
Old 06-20-2010, 07:37 AM   #35
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Installed some Hella Supertones Horns the other day. 118 dB. I think they turned out nice.

Full details here.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...all-guide.html

Old 07-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #36
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
damn you and your pure sex truck!!
I like your sig as well
Old 07-18-2010, 08:02 AM   #37
Dobri56 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Dobri56's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man how are the 5100's treating you? I was thinking on leveling my truck off too.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:12 AM   #38
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobri56 View Post
Nice truck man how are the 5100's treating you? I was thinking on leveling my truck off too.

Loving them. Took them on some trails last week and they handled it well.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:17 AM   #39
MBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud of
Army: 2nd Ranger Btn. 75th Ranger Regiment. Tab and scroll
Name: Matt
MBestrgr's Tacoma Gallery
Man your grill looks amazing...What is that?
Old 07-22-2010, 02:07 PM   #40
Dobri56 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Dobri56's Tacoma Gallery
Hey did you by any chance put a diff drop in and carrier drop? I'm trying to do something that will avoid issues down the road and i hear setting the billy's to 1.75 does the trick

Products Discussed in this Thread