LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

KPT's super white build

Old 07-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #41
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobri56 View Post
Hey did you by any chance put a diff drop in and carrier drop? I'm trying to do something that will avoid issues down the road and i hear setting the billy's to 1.75 does the trick
I have a prerunner, so no front diff to drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBestrgr View Post
Man your grill looks amazing...What is that?
Thanks, it's a grillcraft with a toyota logo from the trunk of a 2003 celica.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #42
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
"Bumper Dent Mod"

LMAO....at least you have a sense of humor about it.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:20 AM   #43
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by militaco View Post
"Bumper Dent Mod"

LMAO....at least you have a sense of humor about it.
I was wondering if anyone actually took the time to read all that....
Old 07-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #44
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some shots from my road trip to Colorado. More shots in post #5 on the front page.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:58 PM   #46
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
how did you attach that emblem to your grill??
Old 08-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #47
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
how did you attach that emblem to your grill??
I epoxied two small bolts to the back.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #48
conquistador
TaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of lightTaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of lightTaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of lightTaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of lightTaCoLoCo® is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dave
TaCoLoCo®'s Tacoma Gallery
nice truck bro
Old 08-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #49
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
i copied your grill
Old 08-26-2010, 08:57 PM   #50
Gadvan is on a distinguished road

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
hey

love your rig! can you send me link to color matched grill on trdparts4u. i cant find it anywhere lol. thanks
Old 08-27-2010, 05:44 AM   #51
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadvan View Post
love your rig! can you send me link to color matched grill on trdparts4u. i cant find it anywhere lol. thanks
They no longer sell them on their website because the tabs kept getting broken during shipping.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #52

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guess ill look elsewhere. Is that lumenix on the fogs?
Old 08-29-2010, 06:21 AM   #53
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok guess ill look elsewhere. Is that lumenix on the fogs?
Lamin-x

www.lamin-x.com
Old 08-29-2010, 06:26 AM   #54
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
sweet looking ride
Old 08-30-2010, 04:19 AM   #55

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks! Thought ud. Like to know i got a pic of your truck set as my backround on my droid x.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:20 AM   #56

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

My truck is also a white double cab. You have alot of similar stylying i have wanted to do.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:53 AM   #57
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool thanks! Thought ud. Like to know i got a pic of your truck set as my backround on my droid x.
Sweet I've finally made it to the big stage!
Old 08-31-2010, 04:52 AM   #58

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
Lol i just like that kinda styling on a white truck its what i've always wanted to do when i got a tacoma. Ive modded hondas and subarus all my life so i knew i couldnt keep my paws of this. Ill have to start a build page too. Might be some similar things but ours will be diff here and there. I don't like chrome at all ether. I took off the fiberglass bed cover the broken muds and sold the factory running boards think first mods are new tires and rough country 3 inch lift.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:04 AM   #59
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ive modded hondas and subarus all my life so i knew i couldnt keep my paws of this.
Here's my old subie. 207' Cobb Stage 1 STI. Sold it for something more practical (the truck).

Old 09-01-2010, 05:19 AM   #60

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet.ill have to post pics of mine. Ill def own other suby i love them.

Products Discussed in this Thread