Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Silver Streak Build

Old 04-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
eschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rough

Name: eric
eschonle's Tacoma Gallery
My Silver Streak Build

Just thought I'd post my humble build. nothing too spectacular.
Here's how it sat when i bought it last year used

After a while I decided it needed to be louder so i bought a TRD cat-back exhaust

couple months later i found this site did the BHLM and bought a Grillcraft Grille.

Decided I didn't like the chrome grille surround, and did a Satoshi mod myself and added an '89 Truck grille emblem. here's how it sits today (complete with the Taco Lean)

oh and i found an exact replica toy model of my truck too..

Thanks for checking out my humble build page. more to come including suspension and All Terrain tires
Old 04-26-2010, 03:02 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, Nice!!! Dang where did you get that toy model?!?! I want to see if they have one like mine!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #4
eschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rougheschonle is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Haha, Nice!!! Dang where did you get that toy model?!?! I want to see if they have one like mine!!!

haha thanks man, your truck is a big inspiration for mine. I love the lights behind your grille If you want to pm me i can give you my email address, and then you could take a photo from an upwards angle from far away and i could photo shop it and send it back to ya!
Old 04-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschonle View Post
haha thanks man, your truck is a big inspiration for mine. I love the lights behind your grille If you want to pm me i can give you my email address, and then you could take a photo from an upwards angle from far away and i could photo shop it and send it back to ya!
Thanks for the compliment!! Yeah if you ever want to put some lights behind your grill I can lead you in the right direction. Oh I was jk about the toy pic man, it looks cool though!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice build, How do you like the cap?, Ive been thinkin about getting one like that or a soft top.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Nice build, How do you like the cap?, Ive been thinkin about getting one like that or a soft top.
i love it. i live in the pacific north wet.... it comes in handy when i go camping for storing tents, sleeping bags and gear. I don't really haul big heavy things often so the lack of space doesn't bother me