LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Nakeds 5-Lug(Off-Road)

Old 04-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
NakedTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nakeds 5-Lug(Off-Road)

Well i fig i start one of these to help fellow 5 luggers and im bored at wrk

FIRST here are some links to the products and companys that im sporting on my truck
---Mid travel Total Chaos/Sway Away coilovers---
http://www.chaosfab.com/88500.html
PRICE-about $1800 out the door
---Long Travel Total Chaos/deaver rear kit---
http://www.chaosfab.com/toyaccess_05taco.html (mid page)
PRICE- with springs and shocks est $2500+
---Glassworks fenders---
http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/
PRICE-$800+
I have other things but these are the main cost things...

Now on to the pics

DAY 1

WHEELS AND TIRES

DTRL AND BHLM

COILS/UCA

FRONTGLASS

REARGLASS W/CRAPPY BUMPER

REAR TIRE CARRIER/NEW BUMPER

REAR BUMPER AND DUST LIGHT

REAR LONG TRAVEL

MORE TO COME WHEN I HAVE MORE MONEY LOL
Old 04-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
interesting. those bumpers don't look like they would do much good if you hit anything more than a mosquito. i'd per the stockers back on, or fab up something a bit more hefty. plus, the bumpers make it look incomplete.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Siiick LT on a reg cab. Original. Looks awesome!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
look awesome.cant wait to see it done.if they are ever done.lol
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #6
NakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightNakedTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81shark View Post
interesting. those bumpers don't look like they would do much good if you hit anything more than a mosquito. i'd per the stockers back on, or fab up something a bit more hefty. plus, the bumpers make it look incomplete.
well thats funny because the crappy one did great when i ran into a huge boulder.....and i KNOW that the new one will do even better ....thanks for ur concern though

TO everyone else ...THANKS
Old 04-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Love the truck man!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Love the truck man!
THANKS
next is the front LT then it will be one Fun MINI
Old 04-27-2010, 05:23 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah definitely seems like it. Was this your plan with the truck initially?
Old 04-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Yeah definitely seems like it. Was this your plan with the truck initially?
nope never really had a plan ....at first i hated the truck(coming from the honda world befor the truck) then i wanted to lower it and back then there was only the djm kit and it wasnt low enough....so i just just started buying things for off roading and t`he downward sprial started lol
Old 04-28-2010, 11:27 AM   #11
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedTacoma View Post
nope never really had a plan ....at first i hated the truck(coming from the honda world befor the truck) then i wanted to lower it and back then there was only the djm kit and it wasnt low enough....so i just just started buying things for off roading and t`he downward sprial started lol
That's cool man at least you found a plan for it. Keep us posted on any other updates!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #12
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
DUDE! Probably the sexiest 5 lugger i have ever seen. When i get rich im going to do this to mine. Im assuming you have a locker right?
Old 05-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #13
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
if you do the front lt you should sell me ur SAWs
Old 05-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #14
Thanks lol..no locker...i have no need for one yet.

when i Do go LT in the front the MId kit will def go onsale on this site ...many people have already wanted it lol
Old 05-07-2010, 05:10 PM   #15
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice build!
Old 05-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #16
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Man unless someone walked up and actually counted lugs there's no way anyone would guess that's a 5-lugger! Awesome job!
Old 05-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Nice build!
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Man unless someone walked up and actually counted lugs there's no way anyone would guess that's a 5-lugger! Awesome job!
yea its getting to that point....but i like when ppl know its a mini ... because they know how much wrk was put into it lol
Old 05-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #20
i ran spacers for about 8 miles then took them off

Products Discussed in this Thread