Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

stroM's 4x4 TRD OR build

Old 05-01-2010, 09:27 AM   #21
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
well my lift is about half way done, finishing this morning. Once i get tires on and everything ill post some pics.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #22
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
What set up did you go with? I probably missed it
Old 05-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #23
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ OME coils on 5100's.

Unfortunately the spring compressor i had didnt compress the OME springs well enough. Had to give them to a shop to reassemble and they striped the top of my shocks! New 5100's are on order as my truck sits on jack stand for the new few days

Major PITA.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:40 AM   #24
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

that sucks to hear man i hope the shop is paying for it all.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #26
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
To make a long story short....

I had this: 2005 Prerunner SR5

And i now have this: 2006 4x4 TRD OR

Its pretty much bone stock other than 5100's in the front and aftermarket ATX Chamber's.

Upcoming Mods:

Suspension:
OME 885 Coils (installing this week - 5/4)
13mm Top Plate(installing this week - 5/4)
5100's Front and Rear (installing this week - 5/4)
Rear AAL (installing this week - 5/4)
Total Chaos UCA's
U-Bolt Flip Kit & Timberns
295/75/16 Hankook MT's (installing this week - 5/5)
16'' Konig Countersteer Offroad

Armor:
All Pro Front Plate Bumper w/Light Hoop (ordered)
All Pro Rear Plate Bumper and Wrap Arounds
Stubbs HD-SKO Sliders (ordered - arriving 5/10)
AP or ATO IFS Skid
Relentless Fabrication Spare Tire Carrier

Other Goodies:
Cobra 18 WX ST II 40-channel CB radio (ordered - arriving 5/3)
Cobra Magnet Mount 300W (ordered - arriving 5/4)
Camping Lab RTT
Hi Lift Jack
Extra Gas Cans
Safari Snorkel

Im sure there will be much more down the road!

Ill take some better pictures of the truck later this week/weekend.

Enjoy!
good upgrade... crappy BSP for RR good job
Old 05-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #27
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
good upgrade... crappy BSP for RR good job
Pffff you obviously have no idea what you are talking about
Old 05-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #28
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
actally im with solus on this one.
great trade
Old 05-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #29

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Got all my CB stuff in today... probably installing in a few days. Also got a confirmation from Richard at Stubbs Welding that my sliders are being shipped tomorrow!

Should have the lift done tonight! Probably just the front because i got yelled out for having my truck on jack stands this long in my apartment "theres no automotive repair" my landlord said

So by the end of the week everything should be on and ready to go, then ill throw up some pics! I can't wait to see the stance
Old 05-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #30

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
bump, pics on first page.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #31
Screw your MPG's

So far so good brotha
Old 06-08-2010, 08:11 AM   #32

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Well i got my sliders on last night. Big thanks to Galen for all his help welding them on and getting them mounted perfectly!!!

Also, all pro bumper should be here today. Leave for new york early tomorrow morning so i doubt ill be able to put it on before then but at least its here

Pictures to follow soon!
Old 06-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #33
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Glad to help a fellow TW'er out. They did turn out pretty damn Nice. Never seen any up personel and I might half to get a set now with the Textured Black though to be a little different.
Nice looking Truck.
I need to start a build thread I seem to be like the only one on here with out one.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #36

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Ill see about getting some pictures after this weekend when were wheeling!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:24 AM   #37
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to seeing more pics and updates
Old 06-17-2010, 08:05 AM   #39

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the trucks looking good, hoping to get some pictures from this weekend to update the build. Got the all pro on the other day, very easy and straight forward install. I love there newly redesigned look. So far im very happy. Just need a high clearance rear bumper now

Is there anywhere up at hull to even try the sliders out at?
Old 06-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #40
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Yeah the trucks looking good, hoping to get some pictures from this weekend to update the build. Got the all pro on the other day, very easy and straight forward install. I love there newly redesigned look. So far im very happy. Just need a high clearance rear bumper now

Is there anywhere up at hull to even try the sliders out at?
You can rub up against a tree if you want.