Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Tacomatsp4's Build

Old 04-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomatsp4's Build

I have a 2007 Indigo Blue SR5 AccessCab, 4x4, 2.7L Manual.

Mods Installed:

-Revtek Front 3" spacer lift
-Toytec Differential Drop Kit
-Rear Toytec 2" block
-Rear 5100's
-BFgoodrich KM2 285/75R16
-Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers
-Custom 'those guys rods and customs' front bumper
-Custom shackle mounts fabbed and mounted by Fabworx
-Afe Stage 2 Intake System
-URD short shift kit
-Dumped flowmaster exhaust above rear axle
-Alpine In-Dash Cd-player
-Wired K40 radar detector
-Debadge mod
-Rear Differential breather mod
-5% tint all windows mod
-Pin stripe mod
-Radio Shack CB radio TRC-503
-Custom beefy sliders by Chachie

Soon-to-Come:

-Rear 5150's
-4.88 gearing
-Bushwackers flares
-Front and rear lockers
-Rear OME Dakars
-Full Skid armor
-LC engineering header
-Rear plated off-road hi clearance wrap around bumper
-Extended brake lines
-Rear Flip kit

Old 04-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
Mckeown343
Kyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really niceKyle is just really nice

Kyle's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck looks sick!! I have a 2.7 also and i was wondering how does your truck do with the 285's? Gas mileage go down?
Old 04-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Very nice truck looks sick!! I have a 2.7 also and i was wondering how does your truck do with the 285's? Gas mileage go down?
Thanks...

Its fine other than trying to go up hills in 5th gear at 65mph sucks. And if you trail ride up and down hills your going to have to run in 2wd or 4lo unless you regear.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Great looking truck. Good luck with the Detroit locker in the front, you may be wearing parts pretty fast.
why?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:48 PM   #6
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
without manual hubs the constant pressure of the detroit will put a strain on your driveline. If your going to do a locker in the front I would suggest a selectable locker so it will be an open diff. when off and fully locked when on.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Whats the story with those custom shackle mounts?
Old 04-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Oh hahaha my bad I thought you meant leaf shackles. Good one jacob...
Old 04-30-2010, 02:13 PM   #11
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man! Let me schwoop those rear 5100's from you this weekend
Old 04-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #12
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice build!
Old 04-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #14
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Looks good man! Let me schwoop those rear 5100's from you this weekend
how? i work saturday and sunday lol
Old 04-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #15
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
Thanks...

Its fine other than trying to go up hills in 5th gear at 65mph sucks. And if you trail ride up and down hills your going to have to run in 2wd or 4lo unless you regear.
So, what IS your gas mileage (mpg)?
Old 04-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #16
Go Big or Go Home!!
um idk the gas mpg exactly, but i get roughly around 315 miles before i fill up on 91 octane and im heavy on the gas lol Is that good or bad with my set up?
Old 04-30-2010, 10:47 PM   #17
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
um idk the gas mpg exactly, but i get roughly around 315 miles before i fill up on 91 octane and im heavy on the gas lol Is that good or bad with my set up?
I believe that equates to 15mpg, right. That's assuming you run it to empty before filling up.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:50 PM   #18
Go Big or Go Home!!
idk id say i get between 15-20mpg depending how i drive. I could prob get easily 20mpg if i drove like a granny.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:58 PM   #19
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck.... and sick pics who took most of them
Old 04-30-2010, 11:06 PM   #20
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
nice truck.... and sick pics who took most of them
idk some guy i know lol