Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The NAZ's Build

Old 04-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
NAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura about

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
The NAZ's Build

Ok so my truck has finally got some momentum going so i figured I would post some pics.

Wheels and Tires:
285/75/16 BFG All-Terrains
16x8 American Racing Chambers

-Toytec 3'' lift
-A.R.E. CX Shell
-Surco Roof Basket
-2 Hella 500's and 2 Black Magics
-Shovel and Axe
-Hi-Lift
-Rear Lights (mounted inside the shell)
-Smittybuilt recovery hook
-Color matched grill
-BHLM
-Toyota OEM Bug Deflector
-Toyota hard floor mats
-Window Tint
-Wet Okoles
-Ebay Tail Light Covers
-Blacked out emblems
-Satoshi w/ Black Magics behind
-Recovery Strap/ Other Straps/ I think I have three tape measurers in the truck....
-Smittybuilt hook
-Crash Pad (Doubles as my bed)

Future:

-ARB Front bumper
-CBI Rear Bumper
-CB Radio
-Sport hood
-TRD Exhaust
-Sliders
-Clean my engine bay
-I'm not sure what else I could do after that?....

As she sits now

My newest additions: A.R.E. CX Shell, Surco roofrack, shovel mount, hi lift mount

Mounted the highlift and installed some "bed lights"...they light up the bed and about 20 ft behind it

My Crash Pad for climbing fits perfectly in the bed and folds up.

Folded out

I wired all the lights to a trailer plug so that I can take the shell off easily. Works perfectly!

Here are my Hella 500's...i painted the outside ring because I though they were too white

The back with my smittybuilt hook...

Satoshi...

Mounted Shovel

More pics and info to come...
Old 05-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Nice build man
Old 05-13-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
NAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura aboutNAZ has a spectacular aura about

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Several new pics....to the top she will go! TW is killing my budget.....
Old 05-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome truck. I like the roof rack.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #5

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, ever since I went mod crazy in the past month...wet okoles, camper, rack, lights, satoshi....I have been getting compliment all over town. I love this truck!
Old 05-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #6

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
The new wet okoles thanks to stillfly

And installed the Hella Black Magics behind the grille. I'm not quite sure if I like them so high. I need to figure out a way to mount them more in the middle...any suggestions? Also got the TRD emblem and put it on today.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:31 PM   #7
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
I made a braket that mounted to the center bar thing in the middle of the grill and it had a brace the went to the top of the core support. I dont have any pics of it antmore but their are alot of guys on here that have almost the same thing.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:37 PM   #8
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
cool truck is it a prerunner?
Old 05-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #10

NAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
cool truck is it a prerunner?
Thanks guys. No its a TRD off road 4x4
Old 10-31-2010, 04:44 AM   #11
peerlesstaco
peerlesstaco is on a distinguished road
peerlesstaco's Tacoma Gallery
how did you mount those lights? That is a cool idea! I have been trying to decide on bed lights, but can't figure out which is the best way to do it. Looks like the way you did it they serve as bed lights and could be angled to serve as a work light as well!!