Well, might as well start one now. I just got cleaned up after a day of hell. Installed my 2" Toytec AAL's, and my 5100's on all four corners.
2006 DC SR5 4x4
- TRD OR Wheels from factory
- 255/70/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2's
- 2" AAL's from Toytec (Non-tsb)
- Bilstein 5100 Shocks all the way around (Front set at 2.5" of lift)
- Front tint to match rear
- Jensen Flip screen head unit (DVD, MP3, & Ipod hookup)
- K&N Drop-in Air filter
Before AAL's and 5100's
After 2" AAL's and 5100's set at 2.5"
More to come, maby? Definitely larger tires when these Matercrafts are done (another 50k miles)
Sorry she's dirty, its pointless to wash when the pollen is like it is. Here's a before and after look at my bump stops to frame gap.