Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Need help finding a taco...

Old 05-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Need help finding a taco...

TW,

I just sold my 06 dbl cab sb, i need helping finding a new one. I have $15000 to spend. All i require is that its a dbls cab sb trd sport. Let me know if you guys know of anything. Thanks.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
hopefully mileage isnt a concern, only ones ive seen for that price have well over 100k on them
Old 05-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
It's going to be hard to find a 2nd gen double cab for 15k...just saying.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=blackwatertaco;1727948]http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...item5192778315

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...item1e5bb50511

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-4-...item563bca25b0

I like this one, But it's a lil bit out of range...Im sure you can talk them down.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-TO...e47[/quote]

Thanks man! Has anyone bought any vehicles from ebay? I'm a little apprehensive about buying something I can't test drive.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #6
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
The 2 vehicals on the top, Texas direct is very legit company. People from all over America come to buy from their.

My dad has bought 2 Jaguars, 2 Boats 35+ feet, 2004 F250 PSD, 198? Porsche 928s on Ebay. So ya it's pretty legit.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #7

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwatertaco View Post
The 2 vehicals on the top, Texas direct is very legit company. People from all over America come to buy from their.

My dad has bought 2 Jaguars, 2 Boats 35+ feet, 2004 F250 PSD, 198? Porsche 928s on Ebay. So ya it's pretty legit.
Cool
Old 05-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #8
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
trucks in texas/american auto brokers is ok... never deatl with them personally but i know tons of people in the car sales that are familiar with them. i didnt read their ad entirely but i know on their site every vehicle has about $500 worth of fees thats not included in asking price or TTL.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:27 PM   #9
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Y did you sell your 06 in the first place?
Old 05-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #10

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koov View Post
Y did you sell your 06 in the first place?
The tranny was having issues, more specifically the valve body was going out at 86k.