Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

USMCTOPGUN's Build

Old 05-04-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
usmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of light
Marines: Gunnery Sergeant
usmctopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow USMCTOPGUN's Build

Haven't had a chance to snap any pics since I had her, but here goes. I'll eventually try and get some better ones. A list of all the mods are listed on the left.

Old 05-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck bro! Question, looks like you're using a TRD CAI, not the one that came w/ the supercharger. TRD says you shouldn't do it, but I'm sure they're just covering their asses. Do you notice any significant difference in noise and/or power with it on instead of the OEM intake that came with the SC?
Also, I'm assuming you got those bedside decals from Mr. sockmonkey, correct?

Nice rig*
Old 05-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
usmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of lightusmctopgun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtbthree View Post
Nice lookin truck bro! Question, looks like you're using a TRD CAI, not the one that came w/ the supercharger. TRD says you shouldn't do it, but I'm sure they're just covering their asses. Do you notice any significant difference in noise and/or power with it on instead of the OEM intake that came with the SC?
Also, I'm assuming you got those bedside decals from Mr. sockmonkey, correct?

Nice rig*
Both S/C and CAI were installed by dealer, so they are covered by warranty. There is not a new intake that comes with blower, just TRD filter for stock intake, and I didn't want that. They installed this TRD CAI, and the older style TRD CAI, and this one was significantly quieter. Decals were custom made elsewhere, sockmonkey would not make them for me, said he was not taking on any new work.

And thanks!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #4
groundpounder17 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt, 1/7 Alpha Co.
groundpounder17's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck, devildog!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck. Bet with that S/C she runs like a champ.

Q- Did you crank the toytec C/O's up any or leave em' at 2.5?
Old 05-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #6
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Do you ever ride around Warner Robins? I am a GA boy too and I could have sworn I have seen your truck before. Very nice!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #7
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 05-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #8
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
I dig it! nice truck man!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #9
Cwhitt09taco will become famous soon enoughCwhitt09taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cody
Cwhitt09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck
Old 05-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #10
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, you earned it (judging by the license plate). I bet that supercharger is fun off road.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...thats a nice lookin truck you've got there bud. I'll bet the SC is awesome! Thanks for your service!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking rig!! I'm diggin those ATX's!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #13
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
hey any chance u live in cochran? i see a taco just like this on my way to school every day. u sickest taco around if so
Old 05-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
Great looking truck. Bet with that S/C she runs like a champ.

Q- Did you crank the toytec C/O's up any or leave em' at 2.5?
Left them at them at 2.5. thanks
Old 05-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #15
highflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to all

Name: Justin
highflyinmechanic's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man, I saw your truck at the Vidalia airshow with Middle GA College a couple weeks back. I graduated from there back when it was Georgia Aviation Tech College. Now work for Gulfstream Aerospace in Savannah.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #16
Rob
robdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the rough
Marines: 2nd MP BN
Name: Robert
robdawg14m's Tacoma Gallery
I see you decided on the 18" rims. Good choice.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetaco02 View Post
Nice truck! Do you ever ride around Warner Robins? I am a GA boy too and I could have sworn I have seen your truck before. Very nice!
Yes sir, up there often, as that is where the gf lives. Wave next time!
Old 05-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #18
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build I like it!!!
Old 05-05-2010, 11:22 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones1028 View Post
hey any chance u live in cochran? i see a taco just like this on my way to school every day. u sickest taco around if so
Yes sir, and thanks!
Old 05-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by highflyinmechanic View Post
Nice truck man, I saw your truck at the Vidalia airshow with Middle GA College a couple weeks back. I graduated from there back when it was Georgia Aviation Tech College. Now work for Gulfstream Aerospace in Savannah.
Small world, yes I'm a helo flight instructor at MGC now. Those Blue Angels put on quite a show didn't they?