Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

O5Offroad's Build

Old 05-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
05offroad's Tacoma Gallery
O5Offroad's Build

Here are some pictures from when I got my truck till about September 2010. New pics coming. Updated list of Mods.

First picture at the Dealership (before I bought it)...6/5/09:

Removed the tonneau cover shortly after buying it

Installed an Alpine deck, JL A1800 Amp, and 2 JL 10w3's:

New Tires

Added Bilsteins at 2.5:

Put a Uniden Pro520XL Cb in my dash, With a PA behind my bumper:

Write Up

Bought a firestik Antenna also and installed on the bedrail:

Added a Flowmaster Super 40 dumped behind the axle around this time, but its dirty and hard to see right now.

Next was the fog light anytime mod:

Rims and 265/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers (still have the Bfg's but got a good deal on these):

20% Tint on the front windows:

UCA's:

Mods (Updated 2/3/11):

Alpine Deck

JL C2650 Components

JL 360x2 Amplifier

5100'supfront (soon to be replaced)

CB (Galaxy DX959 w/ Astatic Road Devil)

HID's (55 watt Fogs and headlights, 6000k)

Flowmaster Super 40

20% Tint (front)

5% Tint (back)

Rims

285/75/16 BFG KM2's

Built Right UCA's

Weather Tech floor mats

Fox 2.0 resi's in the rear

AllPro 3" Leaf Pack

Cab Mount Chop

To Do List:

Total Chaos Lower Control Arm Skid Plates

Camburg Spindles

Extended Travel Front Coilovers (King Fox or Icon 2.0 Resi's)
Old 05-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-27-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good man!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed05offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^^^Thanks^^^^^^^

Today I took my subs and amp out. Got annoyed of having all that bass and kind of like having the back seats open. Oh and I forgot to add it in the first post but I got a Viper Alarm sometime after buying the truck. Didn't know about remote start at the time Now I want it bad

Oh yeah if anyones interested in the subs and amp I'll let them go for 700. I paid 1100 for it a little over a year ago.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:24 AM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Looks good man, and remote start is overrated hah.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #6
juiced taco is on a distinguished road
Name: jordan
juiced taco's Tacoma Gallery
that is a solid start! i think that with the new tint, wheels, and grill you will be styilin!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:03 AM   #7
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
agreed.... remote start is over rated, unless you live where I came from.... Maine, where you need to start your car and run it for 10 minutes before you drive in the mornings because it is below 0!

If you ever want to wheel, hit me up. I live in Hillcrest, working at the hospital... and I cycle out into Alpine all the time.

Cheers
Old 06-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #9

So my buddy totaled his tacoma in front of my house the other night....and he gave me an awesome deal some parts. And now I got a nice set of rims and some two week old nitto terra grapplers to put on . Can't wait. Hopefully he gets another tacoma so he can head out on one of the san diego trail runs with us. I'll post pics in the morning.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #10

Got my new wheels and tires today. The tires are 265/75 16 nitto terra grapplers. Put some 1 1/4 inch wheel spacers on the front too.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:30 PM   #11

here's a couple more pics. I'm not personally against the way that chrome looks (everyone has black rims now)....but I don't like that fact that it can chip. And since the rims are made of brushed aluminum, I can get the look I want but don't have to worry about chipping.

I like the way the tires stick out a little bit. Makes it look more agressive to me.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:48 AM   #12
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
nice indigo ink. it's looking good. what exactly are you working on now?
Old 06-16-2010, 08:11 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbrwlf730 View Post
nice indigo ink. it's looking good. what exactly are you working on now?
Thanks! And I want to do something different to the grill. Everyone does a satoshi. And I want to leave the chrome. So that's what I'm working on, trying to figure out how to do it and what exactly I want.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:50 AM   #14
tmbrwlf730 is on a distinguished road
tmbrwlf730's Tacoma Gallery
lol sorry the hood isn't up for trade. i think it adds some character to the truck even though it's a none functioning scoop. good luck trying to figure out what to do about the grill. i think i'm going to leave mine as is for a long while. my focus right now it my sound system. i hope to get that done by the end of summer.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #15

Tinting the front windows tomorrow morning to 20%, and getting new UCA's soon due to my ball joint and bushings wearing out. Does anyone know if the 20% tint will match the back? I'm trying to match the factory smoked glass.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #17
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Were you parked on Broadway in El Cajon at around 10am yesterday?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:43 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Were you parked on Broadway in El Cajon at around 10am yesterday?
Ha yep I stay at my girlfriends house. Do you live around here?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05offroad View Post
Ha yep I stay at my girlfriends house right here. Do you live around there?

Nice! I saw you when I was picking up a bunch of bricks from that area for my dad.

I live in RB.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Nice! I saw you when I was picking up a bunch of bricks from that area for my dad.

I live in RB.
Oh up the street at alpine rock and block?? and RB? whats that stand for ha