Notices

Painted Emblems Today

Old 05-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
nolaboy will become famous soon enoughnolaboy will become famous soon enough
Army: Apache crewchief 82nd Airborne
Name: Matt
nolaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Painted Emblems Today

So I'm new to the forum and the Tacoma world, but figured I would start off with some paint. I bought the truck a few weeks ago and am starting small with mods.

First I color matched the mirrors myself and today did the Tacoma to Taco emblem mod and painted them, De-badged the tailgate and painted the toyota emblem on the grill, and painted the little surrounds around the door unlock buttons. I've taken the mud flaps off and put a 9" glasspack with a turn down on it. I also have the Ebay Halo projector's with 8000k HID's... hating myself for buying them!! doing the retrofit ASAP.
Soon to come will be a lift, rims and tires, lightweight flywheel/clutch, and short throw.. as well as a full audio system. JL all the way around with a Pioneer H/U.

Just a little proof that she is not a street queen. This is the second week i've had her. still have temp tags and all lol.. Let me know what yall think about the color scheme, Silver with Blue accents that is. All opinions and criticism welcome, good or bad.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
Frost2012 is on a distinguished road
Frost2012's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Emblem painting

Hey man the job you did on your emblems look sweet. I have a white taco and i want to paint all my emblems black. I was hoping you can fill me in on details on how to make them come out like yours.

Thanks