Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

JSEnclosures Build Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #221
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
oddly enough my build is slowly turning into your twin..lol
Old 01-14-2013, 09:15 AM   #223
kiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud of
Name: Danny
kiteboarder's Tacoma Gallery
You might have mentioned it before... But what did you replace the Taco with?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:28 AM   #224
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteboarder View Post
You might have mentioned it before... But what did you replace the Taco with?
I needed a car to get me throught the winter (i have a s2000 and a Daytona 675 i drive daily in the spring/summer/fall) so i bought this...

and swapped in this...

370TQ, 330HP to the wheels, it's quite the sleeper

It'll be for sale in the spring, and i'll be searching for an 07+ tundra
Old 01-23-2013, 10:24 AM   #225
kiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud ofkiteboarder has much to be proud of
Hehe, nice. I'm a fan of Subbies. That looks pretty fun. I also like S2K's. In fact, I was thinking of selling my NC Miata in favor of an S, but I decided it's too much money for a clean one with low miles… as I also want to get an original NA Miata, plus I have the truck.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #227
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
this is my s2k. caged and supercharged and a million other mods/parts

i'm also working on this little gem. 1st gen civic with a b18 swap. gonna do a half cage on it with some status seats, and shave the bay. it won't remain NA...
Is that S2K purely a track car? Or do you daily drive it?
Old 05-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #230
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
I love this truck
Old 07-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #232
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Sell the Sub and buy another Taco.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #233
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Subaru has been sold, sold my yellow s2000 about a month ago, selling my red s2000 currently. I want a tundra but I am buying a lifted chevy 1500 tonight, I need a full size truck for towing cars and my boat, the Tacoma was just too small. i'll have a tundra probably within the next year, I want to pay off my college loans and my wifes car first. all my cars/toys are paid off, i'm sick of payments and i'm not going to buy a tundra until I can buy one cash
Old 07-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #234
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
... i'm sick of payments and i'm not going to buy a tundra until I can buy one cash
Amen to that!
Old 07-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #235
It sucks that in California you can't easily trade and sell cars like that. You get taxed for the full price of the car on every single transaction.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #237
^^^ Right, but I bet you can offset the tax in a trade in, right? Where if your trade-in vehicle is worth $20K and the vehicle you are purchasing is worth $30K, you only get taxed on the $10K difference. Or do you get taxed on the full $30K as well?
Old 07-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteboarder View Post
^^^ Right, but I bet you can offset the tax in a trade in, right? Where if your trade-in vehicle is worth $20K and the vehicle you are purchasing is worth $30K, you only get taxed on the $10K difference. Or do you get taxed on the full $30K as well?
you're right you can offset it with trade. I never trade tho, dealers rape you on price for trade-ins and pretty much all the cars I buy are from people because that's where the deals are