Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

JSEnclosures Build Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #42
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my bed light mod all finished up. Came out even better then i expected!!!

I put one screw in each side to hold them in the bed because the bottom tabs broke off while removing them.
Drivers side

Passenger side

Lit up under the tonneau cover

Lit up no tonneau cover outside

My carling switch

Total cost was roughtly:
$25 for the lights, gromets and wiring plugs
$6 for wire
$26 bucks for a add-a-fuse (dont get me started, paid too much i know but napa was the only place that had one and i was anxious)
$30 for the carling switch and 3 gauge blank
$5 for line-x on the bed pockets
Plastic for the bed pockets, Free

Worth every penny and every minute i spent on it!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:16 AM   #44
Airwolf NSX is on a distinguished road

Airwolf NSX's Tacoma Gallery
great post! keep up the good work!
Old 11-18-2010, 01:31 PM   #51
08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08chocotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TAYLOR
08chocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
your lights are sooo sick my man. especially the bed and the fogs in the grill. i want those
Old 12-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #53
whec716 is on a distinguished road
whec716's Tacoma Gallery
Ever come to Texas? I need an install man and your stuff looks amazing!
Old 12-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #55
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Colton- I was just about to get the rims and tires and a slightly wrecked s2000 dropped into my lap at a price that i couldnt pass up. So now i'm working on bringing htis beast back to life. I will probably get rims and tires in the spring since i wasn't sure about getting them before winter anyways.

whec716- What do you need? I've been thinking about modding and selling the bed lights for people.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #56
chaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
chaotichoax's Tacoma Gallery
your audio/lighting set up is epic

the bed lighting is great...love how clean all your switches came out
Old 12-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #60
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
whats the point of that? Especially if you have an ipod just sitting on top of it, I would put that inside there