Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

WLMuncy's 2007

Old 05-16-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
WLMuncy's 2007

Starting my build thread to document my mods on my Truck. For those that love high lifts and off road builds, I expect to disappoint. I bought the truck to be a truck and will stay with that in mind. I have a 1996 Jeep GC that I have for off road fun.

To start here are some pictures of my truck in her stock form.

Thanks guys.
Attached Thumbnails
WLMuncy's 2007-bectacomaworld.jpg   WLMuncy's 2007-insidedriverstacomaworld.jpg   WLMuncy's 2007-insidepassengersidetacomaworld.jpg   WLMuncy's 2007-sidetacomaworld.jpg   WLMuncy's 2007-tacomaworldback.jpg  

Old 05-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #2
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
First Mod

As I posted on the 2nd Generation thread, my first work consisted of install the Grom USB interface.

I purchased the USB/Ipod/aux item from grom here:
http://www.gromaudio.com/store/usb_a...interface.html

I purchased the USB adaptor from MP3car.com
http://store.mp3car.com/Automotive_M..._p/com-040.htm

I followed instruction listed here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...tion-pics.html

Here are the pictures of the final install. I messed up a little on the dashboard and will need to correct that, but all in all I believe it looks professional.
Attached Thumbnails
WLMuncy's 2007-imag0011.jpg   WLMuncy's 2007-imag0012.jpg  
Old 05-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #3

wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
List of Mods That will be completed in May.

1). HD-SKO sliders from Stubbs. Here: http://www.stubbswelding.com/rocksliders.htm

2) Hitch from discount Hitch here: http://discounthitchcentral.com/inde...roducts_id=480

3) Bed tie downs located here: http://www.armysurpluswarehouse.com/...-down-4962.cfm

Pictures will be posted once each of these is completed.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #4

wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Tie Downs

Completed the Bed Tie down mod today. Here is the link to the instructions I followed:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-bed-pics.html

I did all six instead of the usual 2 or 4. I am one that believes there are never enough tie downs.
Attached Thumbnails
WLMuncy's 2007-tiedownstacomaworld.jpg   WLMuncy's 2007-bedtie2tacomaworld.jpg  
Old 07-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #5
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
A manuel DC! I didn't know they made them.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #6

wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
Ah it is illusive, but findable.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:46 AM   #7
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
agreed, i thought a manual dc was only an urban legend. also, r those rims stock? i like em
Old 08-19-2011, 01:48 PM   #8

wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
yes they are. Or at least what came with my truck.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #9
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
they look unique.. as is a manual DC haha sick tho
Old 11-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #11

wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get some pics this week.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:23 AM   #12
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man! you get the truck here in town or some where els?

Check my sig you should come to the rod run meet.