Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

D-Wreck's second Tacoma build.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #21
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
doing good so far
So far? I'm done! Ha ha J/K
Old 06-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #22
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
So far? I'm done! Ha ha J/K

No i see a dent mod in your future!
Old 06-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #23
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got it at Wal*Mart. It has a bracket that comes with it. Two self tapping screw through the tranny tunnel. Make certain your vehicles has nothing there a screw can catch!!! Mount it so the pass seat can go all the way forward!
Walmart?! Really? I'll look next time. How do I check what's behind there, looking under the truck? And the seat thing shouldn't matter, I have aftermarkets.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:54 PM   #24
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
No i see a dent mod in your future!
In my future? That's done too. You'll see it tonight!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:57 PM   #25
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Walmart?! Really? I'll look next time. How do I check what's behind there, looking under the truck? And the seat thing shouldn't matter, I have aftermarkets.
Yes, I drilled a small hole where one of the bracket holes was and crawled underneath to see where it was poking through, DON'T GO TOO DEEP! If your seat moves forward and backwards, make sure it's in the forward position when you mount the extinguisher so it doesn't hit and pull it out.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #29
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
i like the sig nice dog
Thanks!
Old 06-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #30
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Dude really y did you start a new one you could have just edited the old one haha!~
Old 06-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #31
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Dude really y did you start a new one you could have just edited the old one haha!~
Ah! You mean my first build? O-well!
Old 07-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #33

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
valance bump
Time to go up!
Old 07-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #34
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I know! Cause low riders are for guys who can't get it up!
Old 07-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #35

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know! Cause low riders are for guys who can't get it up!
This is true!
Old 07-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #36
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
you ever get that fat ding fixed? i like the badges
Old 07-04-2010, 08:43 AM   #37
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fighterpilot53 View Post
you ever get that fat ding fixed? i like the badges
No! Hopefully a guy in a Saturn tries to turn into me again. When I'm sober. Then it'll get fixed on his dollar!
Old 07-20-2010, 02:20 PM   #38
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered 5100's bump!
Old 07-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #39
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
5100's installed BUMP!