Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

D-Wreck's second Tacoma build.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #41
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Should I?
DO IT!
Old 08-27-2010, 02:39 PM   #43
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
That would look awesome!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 03:23 PM   #44
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Should I?

This would be a wrap not paint right?
Old 04-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #46
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I really like what you have done with your truck. I’m curious if you ever got an air tank for that ARB compressor? And if you got the body damage fixed? Pics like this give make me cringe.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #47
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I really like what you have done with your truck. Iím curious if you ever got an air tank for that ARB compressor? And if you got the body damage fixed? Pics like this give make me cringe.

No air tank. Still have my precious body damage. Received more since. I think I'll let a same day fix it shittily and just line-x the lower. Plan on plumbing rock sliders and doubling as air tanks. When I get some.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:42 AM   #48
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No air tank. Still have my precious body damage. Received more since. I think I'll let a same day fix it shittily and just line-x the lower. Plan on plumbing rock sliders and doubling as air tanks. When I get some.
That is genius using the sliders for air tanks they would have a decent amount of volume between the two of them.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:02 AM   #49
Audacia77 is on a distinguished road
Army: Veteran
Name: Ben
Location: They forgot to tell me we're not in Iraq anymore... Basrah.
Audacia77's Tacoma Gallery
I'm digging it. Thought the PA was a nice touch along with the fire extinguisher. You can't go wrong with All-Pro either. All-in-all, you have a pretty sweet ride.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:03 PM   #50
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacia77 View Post
I'm digging it. Thought the PA was a nice touch along with the fire extinguisher. You can't go wrong with All-Pro either. All-in-all, you have a pretty sweet ride.
Thanks much!
Old 04-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #51
renren is on a distinguished road
renren's Tacoma Gallery
hey dwreck i saw pictures where you got the thule xsporter all the way down to the bed. how did you do that? im thinking about cutting mine but i would hate to do that!
Old 04-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #52
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by renren View Post
hey dwreck i saw pictures where you got the thule xsporter all the way down to the bed. how did you do that? im thinking about cutting mine but i would hate to do that!
3/4"x3/4" aluminum square tube behind the rails. You will have to get longer hardware!
Old 04-24-2011, 11:14 PM   #53
renren is on a distinguished road
renren's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure I know what your talking about, but by any chance do you have a picture of your set up
Old 04-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #54
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Different truck now. Sold the rack. Maybe I'll find a pic tonight.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:48 AM   #57
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
How well did the plastidip hold up on your wheels?
Old 11-15-2011, 12:35 PM   #59
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It didn't!
Would it hold up on a car that never touches the dirt? A friend of mine wants to do her wheels on her Xterra.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #60
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Would it hold up on a car that never touches the dirt? A friend of mine wants to do her wheels on her Xterra.
Probably! My rear bumper has held up well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
are your 5100's set at 0 with the 885's?
5100s set @ 0" with 886, not 885. 885 were too soft. I've hit bumpstops with 886 too.