Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

D-Wreck's second Tacoma build.

Old 11-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #61
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Would it hold up on a car that never touches the dirt? A friend of mine wants to do her wheels on her Xterra.
Probably! My rear bumper has held up well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
are your 5100's set at 0 with the 885's?
5100s set @ 0" with 886, not 885. 885 were too soft. I've hit bumpstops with 886 too.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #63
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOconvert2012 View Post
That looks great!! Nice build thanks!
Thanks please!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #64
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Just moving it up the list so I can edit it this weekend...bump...
Old 12-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #66
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Any up close pictures of the STL hideaway strobes you did in the tail lights?
Old 12-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #67
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Any up close pictures of the STL hideaway strobes you did in the tail lights?
I believe in my gallery somewhere.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #69
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to swing by and say thanks for helping out Tyler (Tcyota) and I out at BAP this weekend.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #70
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Just wanted to swing by and say thanks for helping out Tyler (Tcyota) and I out at BAP this weekend.

Haha. Right on. It's not a problem. Much fun for me!