Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

VooDoo's Build

Old 06-01-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
VooDoo's Build

"Mojo"

Specs: 2006 SR5 PreRunner Double Cab Long Bed in Super White

Day i bought her:

How she sits today:

Trek 820 on my bike mount

Kenwood DPX503 (Dig by Incubus, my favorite song)

Kicker CVR 8" with Kicker 200 amp

Sock Monkey

LED cluster by eagle5521

Magnaflow 11255

Interior:
Blue and white LED gauge cluster
Weathertech Digifits
Mag light mount

Audio
Kenwood DPX503
Kicker CVR 8"
Kicker 200 amp
PAC Bass knob

Wheels & Tires
265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs
Derped Gulf States Wheels

Performance
AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter
Magnaflow 11255 dumped after the axle

Exterior:
Predator Step Bars
Bike Mount on Toolbox
Removed mudflaps
Debadged/painted emblems black
Satoshi'd
Hella 500ff's behind satoshi
Fishing Rod holder in bed
Painted engine cover
OME roofrack
Pop 'n' lock tailgate
Better Built Low Profile Toolbox (bed lined)
Sock Monkey'd (bedside decals and front vinyl bumper sticker)
Black Headlight Mod
20% Window Tint all around
In-channel vent visors
Plastidipped rear bumper
Sock Monkey front vinyl

Suspension
Sway bar removed
Toytec/Eibachs Coils
Bilstein 5100's All around
Front Bilstein 5100's set at .85"
Toytec 2" AAL (with axle shims and CB drop) [no vibes]

Future Mods(in no particular order):
HID's
Seat Covers
rear plate bumper
Avid light bar/front plate bumper
Viper alarm

Wish List
TRD S/C
4x4
Old 06-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
juiced taco is on a distinguished road
Name: jordan
juiced taco's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. thats a good start! update us when you get some new mods!
Old 06-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE!! Added Mag Light mount and Rod and Reel mount!!

Old 06-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #5
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Looking good!
Thanks man!
Old 07-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #6
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
bump!! New pics in original post!

Here another one too...
Old 07-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #7
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Added Kenwood Headunit!! It makes my stock speakers sound amazing...ive had people ask me what kind of speakers i have, and even what kind of subwoofers i have!!

Old 01-03-2011, 10:11 AM   #8
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good voodoo, im thinking of doing a Satoshi, might need your help with that.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #9
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get those rod holders or did you make them
Old 01-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #10
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
where did you get those rod holders or did you make them
i got them at academy for like 10 or 15 bucks. Theyre great I use them all the time!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #11
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Lookin good voodoo, im thinking of doing a Satoshi, might need your help with that.
Yea man its really not bad at all. If you need help let me know
Old 01-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #12
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
can show some pics of your tool box? i read that you said you bed lined it, interested to see it, considering doing this to my tool box. mines doesn't look all that nice anymore...

thanks!

great looking truck btw!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:53 PM   #13
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
can show some pics of your tool box? i read that you said you bed lined it, interested to see it, considering doing this to my tool box. mines doesn't look all that nice anymore...

thanks!

great looking truck btw!
Sure thing man

here is the tool box after i bought it off craig's list for $60

1.Cleaned it with wire cloth, goo gone, and simple green cleaner
2. Sanded the whole thing down
3. 2-3 coats primer
4. used 2 full can on rattle can bedliner

here are the results:

ill try to get another one up so you can see the box better...
As for the paint...holding like a CHAMP. Not a single scratch anywhere!
Old 01-10-2011, 11:02 PM   #14
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

awesome man! that was quick! thanks for posting it up, i was going to use the rustoleum spray on bedliner too. but im only going to do the face and lid haha good to hear that it holds up pretty good.

that's quite the deal you got on that box too!
Old 01-11-2011, 07:00 AM   #15
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
awesome man! that was quick! thanks for posting it up, i was going to use the rustoleum spray on bedliner too. but im only going to do the face and lid haha good to hear that it holds up pretty good.

that's quite the deal you got on that box too!
i only did the face and lid too
Old 01-11-2011, 11:17 PM   #16
2 is 1, 1 is none.

still looks great
Old 01-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #17
99toyotaco
99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice

Name: Connor
99toyotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
UPDATE!! Added Mag Light mount and Rod and Reel mount!!

where did you get this rod and reel mount???
Old 01-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #18
More Cowbell!

VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
got it at academy sports & outdoors for about $10
Old 01-25-2011, 08:30 AM   #19
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking taco man!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:39 AM   #20
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man, I love that rod rack. I had to get creative with my rods because I have a short bed.