Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

BJ's Build

Old 06-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #1
BJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement:
Name: BJ
BJKing's Tacoma Gallery
BJ's Build

Bought my truck in March 09 left it all stock until I found Tacoma World in April is it how it looks now

Toytec 3" coil/w aal in rear Toyo open country ats 285/75r16 on stock wheels and removed mud flaps

Blacked out badges

Added Blue LEDS in cup holders and in dash on passenger and drive side

Added Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD got it from Amazon $319

Glock kept in center with spare mags and a couple AR mags

In the bed I keep a Highlift tow strap and a set of 35 foot jumper cable I made out of leads off a welder.

Here is my Bass ball cover. The tail wiggles when you step on the breaks

Here is a pic of my truck towing my boat

Avid light added painted with spray on bed liner

I also did the Fog lights anytime mod.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #2
Chief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to beholdChief10Taco is a splendid one to behold

Army: commo
Name: Rob
Chief10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks real nice. your hitch cover is funny as hell
Old 06-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #3
Amos will become famous soon enough

Name: Daniel
Amos's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the 3-cup cup holder?
Old 06-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #4
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
the 09's come with 3 cup holders. I'm assuming BJKing's is a stick from the layout of the center console.

I have the same setup in my truck and love it. The bb sits nicely in the small cup holder
Old 06-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #5
BJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to beholdBJKing is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement:
BJKing's Tacoma Gallery
you are correct
Old 06-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #6
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Have you figured out a way to keep your highlift from rolling around in the bed?

Its a sweet looking truck, and its level!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #7
Amos will become famous soon enough

Name: Daniel
Amos's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, I didn't realize the standard transmission got two extra cup holders. Mine is an 09 auto and there is only the small cup holder there.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
Law Enforcement:
BJKing's Tacoma Gallery
Nope we get 3 with the manual
Old 06-02-2010, 08:16 PM   #9
Gene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of lightGene563 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: 1982-1988 Okinawa, Japan & Southern California
Name: Eugene
Gene563's Tacoma Gallery
Hey BJ,
Here is something that may be of interest to you.
Someone in the forum made a holster for their gun that attached to the side of the console allowing for an easy draw. It was made of some type of plastic that was heated / molded and would retain the shape of the gun. There was a whole write-up on it...it was pretty cool.

Nice truck, BTW.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #11
Law Enforcement:
BJKing's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks never heard that joke about my name before
Old 06-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #12
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
ha sorry nobody else said this hmmm he bevis his name says bj... bjking

but anywho very nice truck
hahaha
Old 06-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #13
juiced taco is on a distinguished road
Name: jordan
juiced taco's Tacoma Gallery
i love the blue LEDS in the cup holder. is there a thread on here for how to do that?
Old 06-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #14
Law Enforcement:
BJKing's Tacoma Gallery
yes there is, I got the LEDs from advanced auto I love them too
Old 06-09-2010, 10:34 PM   #17
Young Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
Young Taco's Tacoma Gallery
oh shit its the cops!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 07:19 AM   #18
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is looking good!
I really like the trucks color & the black badges.
Plus the fish hitch tail wiggle cracks me up
Welcome to the forum from another Vermonter
Old 06-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #19
Law Enforcement:
BJKing's Tacoma Gallery
Added avid light bar