Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

KeViN 's BUILD

Old 06-10-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
2010kevin is on a distinguished road
Name: kevin
2010kevin's Tacoma Gallery
KeViN 's BUILD

well slow and steady wins the race lol im just starting to put my stuff on still waiting for some more stuff on it way i baught the truck brand new 1 week ago and cant help my self to just make it one of a kind

BRAND NEW

SET UP FOR ME TO DRIVE

COVER

DEBADGE

2 " SPACERS

Old 06-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
looks good..!!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
im looking to get those devil toyota crest in the front where can i find them
Old 06-10-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
What's it like to own a brand new vehicle (mine have always been used)? Looks good man...like the color!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
ya it fun to have a brand new truck at my age (19) but everytime i put my wheelchaire in i go so slowly not to scratch a thing lol but that will eventually where off
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010kevin View Post
im looking to get those devil toyota crest in the front where can i find them
shoot an email here - customdevilhorns@hotmail.com

or check here
Old 06-10-2010, 08:11 PM   #7
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Just wondering how the hand controls work? IE which ones the gas and brake, how hard that kind of thing to set up is (and cost), how responsive it is, good enough for off roading...

One of my good friends from high school lost his legs in theatre, and is very into off roading. He used to love to off road, and I'm sure if he could get a set up like this he'd be back into the mud in no time...
Old 06-10-2010, 08:12 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
This is gonna be good. Great so far, bud!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:35 AM   #10
Thanks guys looking foward to have it done... And for the hand control its a simple bolt on kit almost the new one whitch I have can be driven by anyone whit the set up still in the car the older ones you could only drive whit the control because it was all in the way the newer ones are clean finish so anyone jumping in my truck can drive it whit hand control if confterbale and if not just used the regulare pedal... The handcontrol bolt direcly on the pedal so they respond as quickly as the feet... The difrent set up depends on preferences mine is a twist for gas push for break.... And for instalation toyota send it to a wheelchaire compagnie to get it done sinc they where paying for it and one of my friends works over there sayd that the hardest thing puting it in is cuting the dash clean it simple to put in and cost roughly 1000 I'm looking to gething a extra its called pedal block bolts right over the pedal it a simple pull out sistem and the reason I need that's it just in case my feet would jump underneed the pedak then that would not be a fun run...
Old 06-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #12
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
thats probably my favorite color on the tacomas! looks good
Old 06-11-2010, 02:01 PM   #13
thanks ya i picked the black one first and then whent outside to see them ... it had just small scratches but you could see them from miles and the dealer sayd it scratches easy black so since like to hunt and go in the woods i changed color and i am very pleased whit this color
Old 06-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #14
HarperUSMC is on a distinguished road
Marines: Corporal CLR-1
Name: Joseph
HarperUSMC's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck bro
Old 06-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw your build page looking good bro!!
Old 06-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #17
yes sir badgless grill got in 2day will post pic after im done putting it on still waiting on bull bar and step side to come
Old 06-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #18
Badgless grill turn out awsome!!!

Old 06-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #20
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Nice grill!