Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Manwithoutaplan Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Manwithoutaplan Build

Here is the a a list what i have done to my truck.

Toyota Tacoma 2007 4x4 Trd Sport
-Speed Way Blue
-6 speed Manual

Mods
-6" inch Pro Comp lift
- 2.5 inch Pro Comp Coilover and Bilstein's 7100 Resi
-17x8" Inch Pro Comp Series 7105 4.5 BackSpacing
-Gorilla lugs Acorn Chrome 21134HT 12x1.50mm
- ( Gorilla Key1921SD) 3/4, 13/16 Dual HEX Width .80" / Length 1.36"
-315/17/70 Kelly Safari TSR
-East Coast Supply Sliders ( which i had a Buddy Weld on for Me)
-Wet Okle Front Seat Covers
-Debadged the Tail gate and made Tacoma Black
-Tinted limo in the back and light on the front windows
-Kragen Horn
- Devil horns
-CLuster swap . thx to jerez
-HID 6k
- All Pro Exp Leaf Pack , no more blocks
- Wet Okole arm rest mod looks nice
- Camburg UCA's w/MOOG ball joints
- Rear Bumper swing out tire gate ( Dept 94)
- Re geared to Nitro 4.65 with ARB locker front and Back
Front ARB 121 and Rear ARB129

- Arb High air compressor
- Front Bumper Perkin
- Warn zeon 10K -3/8 100' Spydura synthetic line

Mods to Come
- underneath protection.

Bought my Truck in 5-31-2007

I lifted my Truck 4-16-2009. Been Happy SInce

Black out Badge

Sliders From East Coast Gear Supply

Here is my Favorite Picture of my Truck

Well that is my Build hope you like

Future Reference

DieHard Platinum Marine Battery Group Size 31M (Price with Exchange)
http://www.sears.com/diehard-platinu...G1#reviewsWrap
http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/index.html

Trq specs for Tacoma lift
Front:
UCA 83 ftlbs frame
Steering knuckle 81 ftlbs
Coilover 47 ftlbs top bolts 3
Coilover 61 ftlbs bottom
Wheels 85 ftlbs
Rear:
Ubolts 39 ftlbs
Shackle 89 ftlbs
Shock 15 ftlbs top
Shock 74 ftlbs bottom
Wheels 83 ftlbs

http://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-te...ll-w-pics.html

Parts:

(1) ARB front locker $949
(1) ARB rear locker $949
(1) Nitro 4.56 front ring and pinion $299
(1) Nitro 4.56 rear ring and pinion $225
(1) Nitro master setup kit front $349
(1) Nitro master setup kit rear $231
(1) Nitro rear solid pinion spacer $55
(1) 80w90 GL5 Gear oil $40

Total parts: $3097 + tax.

Labor:

Remove and reinstall (R&R) front diff $250
Setup front diff with ARB, 4.56, all new bearings $375
R&R rear diff $175
Setup rear diff with ARB, 4.56, all new bearings $275

Total Labor $1075

Market
N. America
Year
03/2007
Make
TOYOTA
Model
TACOMA
Frame
GRN245
Vehicle characteristics
DESTINATION: USA: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CABIN: LCB: LARGE CAB ENGINE: 1GRFE: 4000CC 24-VALVE DOHC EFI GEAR SHIFT TYPE: 6F: MTM, 6-SPEED FLOOR SHIFT COLOR CODE: 8P1 TRIM CODE: FD13
Search Results
VIN* Model code From To Frame Characteristics
******.. GRN245L-CRFDKA 09/2004 - 04/2008 GRN245 USA LCB 1GRFE 6F
Click here to continue

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_200...FDKA_3302.html
MT tranny plug and gasket
33104 PLUG SUB-ASSY, DRAIN(MTM)
90341‑18057 GRN225, 245, 265..6F 1 $11.15
33104A GASKET, DRAIN PLUG(MTM)
90430‑18008 GRN225, 245, 265, TRN22*, 24*, 26*..5F, 6F 1 $1.15

Winch Dimensions:
Integrated configuration: 24.25" L x 7.15" D x 10.52" H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 267.1mm H)
Low-profile configuration: 24.25" L x 7.15" D x 7.84" H
(615.9mm L x 181.6mm D x 199.02mm H)

Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.5" (254mm x 114.3mm)

http://www.motiveproducts.com/
Power filler

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mar...available.html

http://www.salexorganizers.com/Home_Page.php

http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/t-ma...nstall.607791/

http://www.carid.com/images/miscella...ery-system.pdf

http://bds-suspension.com/product-di...campaign=bdsPR
http://bds-suspension.com/product-di...campaign=bdsPR

Raw
Cylinder Extended
Length Collapsed
Length Body
Diameter Top
Mount Bottom
Mount Available
in 5500 series
24.15 18.38 2-1⁄2" No

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...tures-443.html

http://www.boltlock.com/

Tailgate

Old 06-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice rig!
Old 06-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #4
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Old 08-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of gas mileage are you averaging?
Old 08-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #9
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
very nice tacoma i love it
Old 08-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #12
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
very nice,how bad does she vibrate?
Old 08-14-2010, 07:12 PM   #13
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It did not virbate that bad at when i first lifted it. But i went to gorman and got stuck in the mud. Now it virbate alot. WHat i need to get it is the once piece drive shaft, to hopefully fix the problem.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:10 PM   #15
the full Monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Nice truck.

I have the same route as you, I already and the armor though

What I'm tring to decide on is why regear when you can keep the MPG and not have to deal with the speedo delima, and got with a crawl box like the Marlin or the Incheworm? They're a lot More $$$$ but I think it would be a better choice. What's your thoughts?

I know it is expensive to regear. But i think with being stuck in the sand and thick mud like you have seen on the picture. I think i really to regear to get out of the situtions better. What kinda of Armor do you have? I am hoping to get the front bumper through all pro off road. I have a buddy that know the ALL pro off road owner, might be able to score the front bumpper that is 900 bucks for 600. But will see if that is true or not. Nice truck by the way . Have you ever wish you bought the off road verison instead of the sport?
Old 12-20-2010, 03:37 AM   #16
the full Monty

So I am currently Install A new Cb Radio That i bought for my CHristmas/b-day Presnt to myself.

I was wondering has anybody run their CB wire like this

THis where i am going to run my wire in the bed.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:50 AM   #17
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I really need to get some sliders! Really nice build though! SWB FTW!
Old 01-17-2011, 02:00 AM   #20
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
ive been thinking about adding the same lift... Hows your steering feel now? I don't like how choppy mine has become! My 4runner is sold and i'm worried if i add a 6inch and 35's its only gonnna get worst!

Products Discussed in this Thread