Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Andrew H - My Build

Old 09-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #201
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The only issue with this method on the Tacoma, is you are dealing with springs of at least 540 lbs/in. Though some folks call this a "safe" method, I have seen these springs shoot out and cause damage/injury.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #202
steveni70 is on a distinguished road
steveni70's Tacoma Gallery
Love your truck. I have 265/75-16 Duratracs also and am considering those Raceline wheels. I'm also considering the 885 coils with 5100's. Do you know how much lift the 885's gave you from stock? I'm hoping to avoid having to get new UCA's.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:15 AM   #203
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some pics I acquired from Stefen (TacoChaos) from our run up the backside of Mt. Lemmon. Joel (Code70AZ) rode up with us as well.

Old 09-21-2011, 05:42 PM   #204
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:

The 265/75s aren't cutting it for me anymore. I need to step-up to some 285/75s!!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:40 PM   #205
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, they're looking a bit small
Old 09-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #206

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Yeah, they're looking a bit small
jerk!!! why you gotta tempt me into spending mucho money!!?!?!?
Old 09-22-2011, 08:22 AM   #207
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
do eet
Old 09-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #208

Firefighter:

Just got and installed my LED map lights, dome light, and license plate lights. Bright as fcuk!!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #209

Firefighter:
Waiting to be installed...

2 Hella 500s 35w 4300k
Satoshi MGM grill

Shopping around for 285/75r16s Duratracs.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #210
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
text me yo adress so i can ship you the switch!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #211

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
text me yo adress so i can ship you the switch!
Done! thanks dude! So when you getting the all-pro bumper?
Old 10-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #212
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ordering it in the morning i think!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #213

Firefighter:
Been working on this off and on for about a week now. Just gotta put on the MGM shell and melt them back together. Then gotta mount up my hella 500 HIDS.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #214
Nice work man I'm impressed
Old 10-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #215
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
i like that grill, now get some 285s!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #216
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #217
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job on the satoshi! ive actually been working on my original chrome grill...taking a nice and easy process this time. Im really starting to like the circular mesh you have there over mine, looks clean.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #218

Firefighter:
Finally done! Just waiting for my TRD badge to arrive then I'll slap it on the lower driver side corner. M0 mesh with triangular cut-outs from Craig(HomerTaco) painted satin black.

Now gotta make a mount for my HIDs!!
Old 10-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #220

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Hell yea, that grill looks great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Nice work man I'm impressed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Nice job on the satoshi! ive actually been working on my original chrome grill...taking a nice and easy process this time. Im really starting to like the circular mesh you have there over mine, looks clean.
Thanks guys!

Yeah it helped having a spare grill; definitely took my time with this one and I like the factthe zip-ties arent visible from the front at all.