Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Andrew H - My Build

Old 01-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #261
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Well big ass rocks in Arizona are tiny ass rocks in Colorado

Sorry bout your skids though, at least you had a good time.
hahah having wheeled in both CO and AZ, I can say we've got some big ass rocks in the desert

Old 01-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #262
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreimann View Post
hahah having wheeled in both CO and AZ, I can say we've got some big ass rocks in the desert
Haha I know just teasin

Are you trying to wheel anytime soon?
Old 01-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #263
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
Just went in Tucson. I might ago again before I leave this monday......maybe the same trail as Andrew
Old 01-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #264
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Hit me up Matt! I'm off Saturday.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #265
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
I swapped tires with another member in tucson. He took my 265/75 duratracs and sold me his 285 falken Rocky Mountains with less than a 1k miles for 150.

When I hit up charouleau gap last week they did pretty awesome. Really happy with them; especially pretty much getting new tires in the size I wanted for 150. I would have taken pics on the trail last week but I was more concerned with getting out of there in one piece since I did it alone, which is another story in itself.
Damn good deal! and youre finally in the 285 club haha. good to hear those tires performed well too, i was lookin into them...not sure what im gunna do tho. i need new tires very soon!
Old 01-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #266
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Damn good deal! and youre finally in the 285 club haha. good to hear those tires performed well too, i was lookin into them...not sure what im gunna do tho. i need new tires very soon!
35's......?
Old 01-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #267
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
35's......?
285 is a 33, 315 is 35.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #268
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck92 View Post
285 is a 33, 315 is 35.
? I know. Im asking stefen (T4C0CH40S)
Old 01-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #269
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
? I know. Im asking stefen (T4C0CH40S)
OH YEA! i have been thinkin about bigger tires more likely than not i will be gettin the 295s, just gotta figure out if i wanna stick with the nittos or go MTR or duratracs
Old 01-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #270
McBuckets
Quote:
OH YEA! i have been thinkin about bigger tires more likely than not i will be gettin the 295s, just gotta figure out if i wanna stick with the nittos or go MTR or duratracs
Nice man. Might be going with some 295s next as well.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #271
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Nice man. Might be going with some 295s next as well.
Actually idk why i didnt see before but nitto has 285/75/17....i may get those just cuz theyre taller.

Sorry to rob your thread Andrew haha we need to meet up for some drinks again sometime
Old 03-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #273
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #274
joshua.rubin09 is on a distinguished road
Army: Platoon leader 224th MP Company
Name: Joshua
joshua.rubin09's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna have to hit you. Im moving to Rio Rico and just bought an 09 Taco and ready to take her out
Old 04-05-2013, 01:36 AM   #275
boto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really nice

Name: Philip
boto's Tacoma Gallery
nice build dude. can i ask how you you paid for the whole package leather seats and armrest ? and if you put some 285/75/17, will they fitt with the 3" lift with minor triming ? thanks alot
Old 04-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #276
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Happy Birthday!!!
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua.rubin09 View Post
Im gonna have to hit you. Im moving to Rio Rico and just bought an 09 Taco and ready to take her out
Sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boto View Post
nice build dude. can i ask how you you paid for the whole package leather seats and armrest ? and if you put some 285/75/17, will they fitt with the 3" lift with minor triming ? thanks alot
I paid cash through PayPal... Not sure what you're asking. Any equivalent tire to a 33" will need mine trimming nada cab mount chop to prevent rubbing at full turn and during wheeling.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #277

Firefighter:
in other news I swapped/sold my leather seats and have these waiting for me!

two-tone ice grey/dark graphite with dark graphite contrast stitching and perforated centers. Sweeeet!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #278
boto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really nice

Name: Philip
boto's Tacoma Gallery
wow,how much did you paid for those. and where did you buy from ? thanks
Old 04-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #279

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boto View Post
wow,how much did you paid for those. and where did you buy from ? thanks
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 04-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #280
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
have any updates/pics with the new hood?