Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Andrew H - My Build

Old 07-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #21
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code70AZ View Post
I just got my dynomax installed today and love it. I picked up the muffler for 50 bucks at Dons hot rod shop at glenn and stone and had it installed at discount muffler on Ina for 40. sounds great
My wicked flow should be delivered tomorrow. I will check out discount muffler, thanks for the heads up and welcome to the site! What department you work for?

On a different note I took my truck back to discount today and as it turns out they did do a half ass job of balancing the tires when they first put them on. They said some tires were off by 5 ounces. They redid it and now it feels a whole lot better. I feel great about getting rid of the BFGs for the duratracs.

My truck is at the dealership right now seeing if it qualifies for the steering wheel rattle TSB. We'll see.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #22
Code70AZ is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter/Medic
Name: Joel
Code70AZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
My wicked flow should be delivered tomorrow. I will check out discount muffler, thanks for the heads up and welcome to the site! What department you work for?
Im up at Avra Valley. I Love it, had 3 fires last tour. You?
Old 07-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #23
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Im up at Avra Valley. I Love it, had 3 fires last tour. You?
Rural/Metro. Dream Job.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #24
Tojo is on a distinguished road

Tojo's Tacoma Gallery
Sweat...nice lookin truck!!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #25

Quote:
Rural/Metro. Dream Job.
ah right on. I was at southwest for 3+ years. I was the lucky one who got t-boned at grant and i10 in feb 09. what station are you at?
Old 07-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #26

Firefighter:
Quote:
ah right on. I was at southwest for 3+ years. I was the lucky one who got t-boned at grant and i10 in feb 09. what station are you at?
I remember that. Glad you are okay. 74. Swan and Sunrise.

My Wicked Flow gets delivered today. I called Discount Muffler like you said and they said no appointment necessary. So hopefully around 3pm my truck will be growlin' down the streets.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #27

Firefighter:

Old 07-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #28
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin sweet! I'm gonna trade mine in soon. I'm liking the MGM and the TM. How are you liking the 2010 so far?
Old 07-14-2010, 04:33 PM   #29

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Lookin sweet! I'm gonna trade mine in soon. I'm liking the MGM and the TM. How are you liking the 2010 so far?
I like the MGM. Would have liked the TM as well but they didn't have it in stock. My first gen was the green as well. You don't see many green tacomas on the street, be it first gen or second gen. And I only have my first gen to compare my new 2010 to. I like it a lot. Needed the extra room and the 4x4. Don't regret trading it in.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #30

Firefighter:
Old 07-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #31

Quote:
I remember that. Glad you are okay. 74. Swan and Sunrise.

My Wicked Flow gets delivered today. I called Discount Muffler like you said and they said no appointment necessary. So hopefully around 3pm my truck will be growlin' down the streets.
Nice, so how does it sound?
Old 07-15-2010, 10:09 PM   #32

Firefighter:
Seriously? Who the hell would negative rep me on this thread? Leave a name next time you POS! Even though I am sure I know who it was!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #33

Firefighter:
Quote:
Nice, so how does it sound?
I like it man. Pretty good. I gotta play my music loud though so I'm not flooring it all the time just to hear it.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #34

Firefighter:

They welded it so the offset is the in and the center as the out. Sorry about the weird angle of the photo it was the best I could do.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #35

Firefighter:
Well its been a few days since I've had the Wicked Flow muffler welded on. At first I was unsure If I liked it but it has grown on me. Nice throaty sound when steppen on it, no annoying drone, and it gets pretty quiet when just cruising. I would recommend this muffler to anyone looking for a great sound at a great price!
Old 07-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #36

Firefighter:
Picked up a used set of Husky Liners for my truck.

These didn't come with the holes for our floor hooks to secure the mats in place. So I just took a knife and cut small x's into them. Works well.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #37

Firefighter:
Went to Michaels today and picked up some paint to color my foglights. The paint is for staining glass.

Old 07-20-2010, 06:54 PM   #38
night_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant future

Name: Thomas
night_angel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to night_angel
nice look, with the yellow fog lights..!!!!... love the Husky Liners...
Old 07-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #39

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_angel View Post
nice look, with the yellow fog lights..!!!!... love the Husky Liners...
Thanks man! Feels like my truck is coming together nicely.

Don't know what to do next... Want to get an AFE pro dry filter but don't really feel like spending $70 on one just yet.

Maybe I will rattle can my radiator black and relocate my horns just to make the front end look cleaner.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:23 AM   #40
night_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant future

Name: Thomas
night_angel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to night_angel
Quote:
Thanks man! Feels like my truck is coming together nicely.

Don't know what to do next... Want to get an AFE pro dry filter but don't really feel like spending $70 on one just yet.

Maybe I will rattle can my radiator black and relocate my horns just to make the front end look cleaner.
leaves the air filter for later ....

This is a better option for me...
"" Maybe I will rattle can my radiator black and relocate my horns just to make """

or make the two!!!

can be a light bar... and later 4 Hella 500 or something....