Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Andrew H - My Build

Old 06-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Andrew H - My Build

Current Setup -

16x8 Raceline
285/75r16 Falken Rocky Mountain
LR UCAs
Front Billy 5100s @ .85" and extended rear 5100s.
OME 885x's
Rear Spring TSB plus Toytec 1.5" AAL
Black Husky Liners - Front and rear
Rear Diff Breather
(painted yellow) Foglights on anytime
AFE Pro Dry S filter
Dumped exhaust after rear axle
OEM Roof Racks
Katzkin leather seats, armrests, and center console
Wheelers Super Bump Stops
Satoshi grill with trd badge.
2 hella 500 hids 35w 4300k
BHLM
Avid sliders

Future Plans -
Eliminate the annoying suspension squeaks!!!!
Mount extra d-rings in the bed
Old 06-14-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good dude
Old 06-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Just dropped my truck off at the dealership. I been using the same service guy for 4+ years so I was baggin on him to get it done for me. hopefully when he calls me he will have good news.

Also get my front 5100s today from UPS.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
night_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant future

Name: Thomas
night_angel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to night_angel
nice truck!
Old 06-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #6

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_angel View Post
nice truck!
Thanks man. I like yours. Find any cool looking roof racks you like
Old 06-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #7
night_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant futurenight_angel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Thanks man. I like yours. Find any cool looking roof racks you like
for the weekend I finish mine Custom Roof Rack!

what is your next mod?
Old 06-21-2010, 05:05 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by night_angel View Post
for the weekend I finish mine Custom Roof Rack!

what is your next mod?
Just got a call form Toyota and they said they will do the rear leaf spring TSB for me. Got my front 5100s today so within the next week I will probably set that up. Wednesday is my appt to get the rear springs done.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #9

cool! =D, so I want to see more pictures in this topic .. It`s very sad..!
Old 06-30-2010, 06:03 PM   #10

Firefighter:

Well I got the rear TSB done and got my 5100s up front set to 1.75". Also got my 16" Raceline Renegades with 265/75 bfg at ko. Will post poser shots after I wash it.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post

Well I got the rear TSB done and got my 5100s up front set to 1.75". Also got my 16" Raceline Renegades with 265/75 bfg at ko. Will post poser shots after I wash it.
much shots please...!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:31 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Went out today after running some errands and wanted to take a few pics of my truck at different angles.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #13

nice pics!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 04:41 PM   #14

Firefighter:
Just ordered my 13" Wicked Flow Max 2.5" in/out!
Old 07-06-2010, 12:45 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Just got back from Discount Tires. Returning my BFG All-Terrains for some Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. They will be 265/75s with the C load range. The BFGs were just too damn heavy and kicked my MPGs in the balls.

They should come in on Thursday but I won't be able to get them put on till Friday morning when I get off shift.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Just came back from Discount....got my Duratracs on!!! Look killer!! Hopefully I don't experience any wobbles or vibrations. Will post pics soon and let you know how they drive.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #17
Tacoma_Fan is on a distinguished road
Army: Support Operations Officer
Tacoma_Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #18

Firefighter:
I am getting some sort of shaking or vibrations when I am around 50mph. I did get them mounted close to closing time so I don't know if Discount kind of did a half ass job balancing them or if one of the tires is out of round. Gonna take it Sunday or Tuesday for them to check.

Just what I was afraid of happening.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #19
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good
Old 07-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #20
Code70AZ is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Firefighter/Medic
Name: Joel
Code70AZ's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my dynomax installed today and love it. I picked up the muffler for 50 bucks at Dons hot rod shop at glenn and stone and had it installed at discount muffler on Ina for 40. sounds great