1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SANDMAN's Build...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by sandman427, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:19 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    I Finally made my build thread enjoy... may not be as extensive as all u pros but im happy my Taco....
    I would like to start off with the KR FAB custom Built Bumper, Rear Bumper and sliders built by the bad ass himself Kenny...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

first i started with a spacer lift and 1.5" blocks in the rear... let me tell u BLOCKS ARE FOR SHOW CUZ THEY SUCK ASS IN DIRT LOL... i thought I would be done but that was a joke haha....
    [​IMG]
    also got me a set of KMC monsters.. to tell u the truth i was gonna get the Rocksters but way to many BROS is So-Cal have them haha... and wrapped them in 285-65-R18 Nitto Dune Grapplers
    [​IMG]
    then i decided to upgrade the suspension with some king resi on all four corners of the truck... also installed a 4" camburg lift spindle to give the ride quality a even more of a boost... cuz when cranking the COs so Hi they ride really terrible....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i kinda wanted the truck to breath a little better cuz of the commute so i got the AEM Brut Force air intake...
    [​IMG]
    then bought myself the procomp light bar... with three 7" procomp lights that i will soon convert to HID lol...
    [​IMG]
    also added a billit grill for a little more style... but soon i want to get a satoshi.... ill hit u up soon Aaron.... lol
    [​IMG]
    as far as the stereo is concerned i didnt want ghetto base lol... so got a pioneer deck
    [​IMG]
    along with a Alpine Class D monoblock 1000 watt amp..... tucked in nicely under the seat....
    [​IMG]
    Two 10" CVT Kicker Comps... with a custom made box... i had to take out all the plastic compartment stuff to fit in there nicely...
    [​IMG]
    then painted the Badges Black... Excuse the Dirt lol.... as i have tendency to use my truck lol....
    [​IMG]
    its kinda hard to see but i changed my reading and dome lights for LEDs... those light up the truck quite well....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    custom built shift nob but none other than Pep Boys... Those dudes gave me a good ass price too haha
    [​IMG]
    Also a super ass large wide mirror... thought it was just for looks but u can actually see more haha....
    [​IMG]
    And of course a Sock Monkey Decal... Thanks sock....
    [​IMG]
    put the SOCAL bed Bar haha.... with 2 20$ lights form wall mart... thanks again to noe and Andre for the help....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    then cleaned up the wires with some wire loom... Ay ray i couldnt find that damn bluetooth light.... Damnit haha....
    [​IMG]
    then mounted on my high lift EXTREME...!!!! thanks HB for the info and Help....
    [​IMG]
    locked it so i dont get jacked.....!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and this is how she sits today....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Decided to get some camburgs....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

G AND G HIDs
    [​IMG]

Blue LED cluster
    [​IMG]

KR FAB oil pan skid... or 4x skid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My other love... My LWRC short stroke piston driven AR 15
    [​IMG]

Giessle SD-E 2 stage trigger (not shown)
    ACOG TA31 RCO
    Battle Comp 1.5
    Magpul UBR stock
    Magpul furniture
    BCM Mod 4 charging handle
    the AFG and light has been taken off since then
    Harris BIPod

future mods...
    1. Build a Short stroke Piston Driven AR 10 .308 or bolt .308
    2. DT hearders and light rack
    3. maybe rear long travel (KR FAB)
    3. DT Headers

2. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:22 PM
    Kappes03

Kappes03 Legend of the UG

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    1996 Toyota Hilux Surf
    Nice build, I like

3. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    thanks boss...

4. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    jodiddly33

jodiddly33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonah
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    2010 Golf TDI
    VERY nice truck man! I agree, the rockstars are bro'd out everywhere :p haha

5. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:28 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    sweet truck.i love those wheels.i agree about the rockstars.i really liked them but they are played out like spinners or tri-star wheels imo.

6. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!

dude tell me about it... they are everywhere.... and they dont stop either... i thought it was just a socal thing haha.... but thanks fellas....

7. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:34 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    that shit is worldwide.waaaay toooooooo many

8. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:35 PM
    topgun155

topgun155 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Richmond, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 F-150 5.0
    RIP to my 08 Prerunner DC
    Very cool. I am jealous

9. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:36 PM
    krimson

krimson Nothin

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    OME 3" lift with 885 coils. OME Shocks with TSB 1.5 AAL. 285/75/16 KM2s. XD Hoss 16" wheels. DDM Tuning 6000K HIDs, H10 6000K Fogs. BHLM. Debaged. 20% tint on front windows.
    I really like how your truck has the blue and black look to it, i was about to get a speed way blue. Hows the ride on those dune grapplers?

10. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:38 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    oh no...Amir has his own thread now...this forum jus went to shit...lol jk, awesome build!!! hahaha

11. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:39 PM
    Drakken

Drakken Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    Silver Streak Mica 2006 AC 4X4
    Nice rig

12. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:39 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    lol... thanks bud....

there really nice to be honest... and they grab the terrain quite might i add... i was orginnally wanting some BFGs... i know there one of the best tires... bu the Dune Grapplers just look bad ass.... and thanks boss...

13. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:42 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    thanks bud... trust me the i have got the whole dallas hatin thing quite a bit haha.... but thanks man.... your bumper looks bad ass and beefy....

yup... i guess u dont want the Tiana pics haha..... thanks bud...

thanks boss...

14. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:47 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Awesome job Amir! What's with the Cowboys stickers, should get some Redskins stickers on there... :notsure:

15. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:50 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    thanks chief... and that will never happen even if i was offered a full long travel Taco too...!!! Cowboys for life lol...

16. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:54 PM
    Chad

Chad Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Cary, NC
    Vehicle:
    09 V6 Access Cab TRD Sport
    Kenwood DMX-7704S Headunit -- Blackvue DR-470 Dashcam -- Pioneer TS-A1685R Speakers in Front -- Suntek CXP 40 Front Tint -- Access Vanish Roll-up Tonneau -- Wet Okole Seat Covers -- Fog Lights on Anytime -- PnL Powered Tailgate Lock -- DTRL "Stealth Mode" -- LED Footwell and Cup Holder Lights -- Map Lights ON with Dome Light -- Shorty Antenna -- AC Line Extension Mod -- Access Cab Rear Headrest Removal
    NICE!!! I've always loved Speedway Blue with black wheels!

17. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:57 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    AMIR,

I was going to say your TACO is very nice and then you put that GAYBOYS sticker on the back...So your TACO automatically suck "BALLS"

However, your Taco made me say I need some SPINDLES!

P.S, Mod Day- Lets DeBadge that BIETCH!

18. Jan 7, 2010 at 1:58 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    yea gives it an aggressive look... not just a street look lol... and i like how u rep the prerunners so proudly tooo.. HELL YEA...!!

19. Jan 7, 2010 at 2:00 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    I love your truck! I wish mine was SWB. ditch that pin stipe though:D

of course your gonna say redskins....your in VA that has no NFL team...:bananadead:

20. Jan 7, 2010 at 2:01 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 [OP] KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    thanks dog.... i appreciate it.... and im down to debadge but i wanna do the cb hook up too depends on time constraint... but wait arent u a Raiders Fan.. im almost positive that as soon as Al Davis dies u guys will win... lol.. but thanks for the props tho Ray...

Products Discussed in

To Top