Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2nd Gen. (2005+) Parts

Old 10-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2nd Gen. (2005+) Parts

I have several 2nd Gen. parts for sale:

Below is an aggregated listing of previous BST posts.
For details on any item, simply press a blue arrow to go to the original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoe View Post
05+ Tailgate Handle - $20 shipped
Quote:
05+ V6 Water Inlet/Outlet Casting w/T-Stat - $30 shipped
Quote:
05+ V6 Oil Filter Casting w/Sensor & Union Bolts - $30 shipped
Old 10-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #3
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
where is that arm rest piece on the door panel?
Old 10-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
where is that arm rest piece on the door panel?
It's installed in MY truck. Bought the panel just to get armrest to replace mine which was broken.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #5
smwesson is on a distinguished road
smwesson's Tacoma Gallery
will you sell me just the round speaker grill and silver trim? please, i cant find one anywhere. thanks, Joe
Old 04-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #6
smwesson is on a distinguished road
smwesson's Tacoma Gallery
from the door panel in the pic, sorry
Old 04-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by smwesson View Post
will you sell me just the round speaker grill and silver trim from the door panel in the pic? please, i cant find one anywhere. thanks, Joe
Hi Joe,

Just spent the last 30 minutes carefully removing the small speaker grill from the door panel. It's in absolute pristine condition. There are two "built-in" retaining clips to position & hold it. Additionally, there were 3 melted "plastic rivets" that also secured it to the door panel.

You'll need to do the same thing I did to remove your old one - place the cutting end of a drill-bit (larger than rivet) on the top of a rivet "muffin-top". Slowly twirl the bit between your thumb & index finger, shaving the "muffin-top" off. Stay shallow, don't drill too deep. Do this for all 3. Then, gently push on the 2 "clips" to remove the grill from the door panel.

To install the new one, simply position the grill, clip it on, then apply a drop (or two) of JB-Weld or other epoxy into the 3 rivet-holes and allow to dry.

I'll PM you with payment info...
Old 08-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #8

Removed Interior Door Trim from listing...
Old 08-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #9
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you wind up wanting to ship that axle or wind up in southern Indiana, and I will take it off your hands.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrotter View Post
Let me know if you wind up wanting to ship that axle or wind up in southern Indiana, and I will take it off your hands.
Been down that road before. Just couldn't find a cost-effective way to ship. Thanks for your interest...
Old 08-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #11
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Been down that road before. Just couldn't find a cost-effective way to ship. Thanks for your interest...
Yeah, I hear ya. The best way to ship big stuff, would be through fastenal. Probably could do it for 100-150.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #12

Removed Lower Center Dash Panel since SOLD.