Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05+ Tinted Tail lights - medium shade

Old 12-31-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Tinted Tail lights - medium shade

I have an excellent set of tinted tail lights that were professionally painted in a medium shade. I had them on my truck for a few weeks and took them off because they looked out of place with my bumper. I'm not planning to use them so here they are up for sale. I'm asking $150 for the set + shipping. Paypal is preferred.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:03 AM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looks good. Nice color BTW. You have my favorite street IRP Taco
Old 12-31-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 01-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SALE PENDING*****
Old 01-03-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect shade IMO. Not too dark, but enough to see they've been tinted. If sale doesnt go though, I may be interested.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
To everyone that PM'd me, the original buyer is still wanting the lights. If it doesn't work out, I have an ordered list of those that were interested. Hope you guys understand.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #7
milam89 has a spectacular aura aboutmilam89 has a spectacular aura about

milam89's Tacoma Gallery
yea bro if sale donsnt go thru let me know, i live in houston
Old 01-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #8
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
To everyone that PM'd me, the original buyer is still wanting the lights. If it doesn't work out, I have an ordered list of those that were interested. Hope you guys understand.
if he bails let me know, we can work something out
Old 01-13-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
Sorry guys, lights are SOLD.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #10
xGRIMEYx is on a distinguished road

Name: eric
xGRIMEYx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
I have an excellent set of tinted tail lights that were professionally painted in a medium shade. I had them on my truck for a few weeks and took them off because they looked out of place with my bumper. I'm not planning to use them so here they are up for sale. I'm asking $150 for the set + shipping. Paypal is preferred.

thats the perfect shade im looking to do mine, who did yours? and how much?