Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S Sub, box, and amp rack for DBL Cab Tacoma

Old 01-29-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
mickeyroar is on a distinguished road
mickeyroar's Tacoma Gallery
F/S Sub, box, and amp rack for DBL Cab Tacoma

I have a professionally made sub box and amp rack for a Tacoma Double Cab. The sub is a JL Audio 13.5" TW5 shallow mount sub. I also have the dash kit and harness as well. The amp rack was made to hold two Alpine PDX amps, but can be used for other amps. Will take $500 for sub and box.

The setup performed great. I had a PDX 1.600 running the sub. If interested I could sell the entire setup. I also have a Alpine 7897 Head Unit that I would sell as a package deal.

If interested PM me your email address and I can send pics of box and equipment.

Here is a view of the box:

url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/132406/cat/500][/url]
Old 01-29-2011, 12:09 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
you must post pics,or your gonna get locked
Old 01-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
you must post pics,or your gonna get locked
you need a price also, GLWS
Old 01-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyroar View Post
I have a professionally made sub box and amp rack for a Tacoma Double Cab. The sub is a JL Audio 13.5" TW5 shallow mount sub. I also have the dash kit and harness as well. The amp rack was made to hold two Alpine PDX amps, but can be used for other amps. Will take $500 for sub and box.

The setup performed great. I had a PDX 1.600 running the sub. If interested I could sell the entire setup. I also have a Alpine 7897 Head Unit that I would sell as a package deal.

If interested PM me your email address and I can send pics of box and equipment.

Here is a view of the box:

url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/132406/cat/500][/url]
Updated with pics and prices
Old 02-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
Any questions about box and sub can be PMed to me.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
Is that designed to go under the rear seat?
No it fits perfectly behind the back seat. Just remove the two plastic pieces and it fits perfect.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #8
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Pls pm me the best price shipped to 92123 for everything as a complete package
Old 02-11-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Pls pm me the best price shipped to 92123 for everything as a complete package

If interested please PM what products you are interested in pics.

Thanks,