Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 05+ TRD Sport Wheels

Old 02-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ TRD Sport Wheels

SOLD!!!

Well finally bought some wheels so these can go. They are off my 07 TRD Sport with 53k miles and been on there the entire time.

I'm looking for 200 obo and really don't want to ship. They will come with lugs and center caps but, no tires and no TPMS sensors.

As you can see, they still shine up really nice.

Wheel Rash on right front. Really not that bad. You can see how small it is compared to the weights.

Old 02-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Class bump
Old 02-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Dinner bump
Old 02-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you have to live on the other side of the country?
Old 02-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeJ View Post
Why do you have to live on the other side of the country?
x2
Old 02-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry

I want these gone!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Bedtime bump
Old 02-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #8
Guess2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: DAVE
Guess2010's Tacoma Gallery
where u located
Old 02-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess2010 View Post
where u located
Ithaca, NY
Old 02-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
would you mine telling me the tire size your using on those rims
Old 02-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #11
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for good deal / sell me ur center caps
Old 02-02-2011, 07:42 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheppymach View Post
would you mine telling me the tire size your using on those rims
265/65/17. If you are runningstock suspension you can run 265/70/17 without rubbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
Bump for good deal / sell me ur center caps
I think that would hurt the sale of the rims, sorry. But, if you give me $200 for the center caps I'll give you the rims for FREE!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #13
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Worth a try .. GLwS .. Great deal don't know why nobody has jumped on them

If all else fails paint them black and keep them
Old 02-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #14
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
Worth a try .. Buy good luck .. Great deal don't know why nobody has jump on them
Thanks. I do appreciate it.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #15
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
GLWTS not that you need it with this price....BUMP
Old 02-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #16
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
thank you, Im trying to drop the 285/70/17 on mine with 5100's & rear tsb & mabe small 1/2" rear block
Old 02-03-2011, 06:20 AM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
This class blows bump!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #18
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you're coming back to Maryland (as your profile suggests your at) any time soon? Or interested in meeting partway to Virginia somewhere?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #19
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackHack View Post
Any chance you're coming back to Maryland (as your profile suggests your at) any time soon? Or interested in meeting partway to Virginia somewhere?
Not until Spring Break in March. I don't really want to keep them in my dorm room for a month but if you give me my asking price then I'd think about it.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #20
BoCoTaCo is on a distinguished road
BoCoTaCo's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm

I do have a few buddies at Cornell and Ithica College I owe visits to. Do they at least have valves on them or did those go with the tpms?