Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For trade: 06 Black Sport hood for your non scoop hood

Old 02-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
For trade: 06 Black Sport hood for your non scoop hood

I have two people that are interested in the swap already so if they both don't work out I'll let everyone know. I have an 06 Tacoma with a black sport hood. I'm looking to trade for a non scoop black hood. This will be a straight trade plus you pay me 75. I can swap the hoods. Mine is in good condition and will be polished and waxed prior to trading. I will take closer pictures if there is serious interest.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
holy jesus this wont last long at all.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jeeze, it hasn't even been up for a minute. I also forgot to mention the truck is located in Auburn, Washington. Local only.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:21 PM   #4
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
how local anton? we could meet up at TSF sometime.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #5
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
CLOSER PICS PLEASE!!!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:24 PM   #7
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

idk about DIBS lol, i think i win for posting before you.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #8
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
haha im closer. im gonna make it to him b4 you ! booyahh
Old 02-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
how local anton? we could meet up at TSF sometime.
I will be traveling through Portland on the 19th and coming back on the 21st so if you can make it to Portland around the same time I'll be passing through then it works for me. I was actually thinking about PMing you before I posted this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
CLOSER PICS PLEASE!!!
I can't get any tonight since it's dark put I will try to get some tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #10
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
ight im very interested.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #11
UG legend wannabe

Well ill wash up my hood and take pics for you tmrw so you can see the condition of my hood and go from their. Its got redlines installed which had to be riveted on, so id take them off. So would 2 small holes bother you on either side of the hood? Ill even throw in the bug guard for ya.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #12

Take some pictures of the hood and where they are riveted on. I don't want the bug shield since my OEM one has been laying around outside for the last 4 years. I'll give you mine though
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #13
UG legend wannabe

ok man, ill take some for ya tmrw and will PM you them.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #14
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
mine doesnt have holes! .
Old 02-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #15
UG legend wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
mine doesnt have holes! .
oh you just hush up damn it.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #16
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Haha well I had too! I really want a scooped hood haha. No reg cabs have them
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
oh you just hush up damn it.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:36 PM   #17

We could always make this a bidding war. Those are always fun.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #18
UG legend wannabe

gahhh. bidding war. LOL im struggling enough making the GF happy about my new relentless bumper im picking up. I clearly posted first haha, i vote ME. You cant see it now anton but im batting my eyelashes lol.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #19

I'll actually be making a trip to Eric that weekend that I mentioned. When is your bumper being built/shipped?
Old 02-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #20
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Well. that sucks haha. anton. if you want this done soon let me know. i could be at your house on friday