Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Looking for Fog Lights & brackets

Old 02-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
ADVBedouin has a spectacular aura aboutADVBedouin has a spectacular aura about

ADVBedouin's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Fog Lights & brackets

Looking for fog lights (yellow preferrably) & mounting brackets, for my '10 Prerunner...Or if any of you guys know where to source a used pair. which didn't come with any fog ligts or harness.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVBedouin View Post
Looking for fog lights (yellow preferrably) & mounting brackets, for my '10 Prerunner...Or if any of you guys know where to source a used pair. which didn't come with any fog ligts or harness.
i've got some fogs for sale, they have the yellow bulbs but no wiring harness pm me if you're interested.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #3

hey Soundman,
Thanks fo rthe reply & I'm interested. How much do you want for them, & by chance do you also have the factory brackets that they're mounted with?
Old 02-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #4
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
They are still mounted in the bumper. So yep I've got them. I'm thinking $100shipped.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #5

Just PM'd you.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:57 AM   #6
MOTODOC is on a distinguished road
EMS:
MOTODOC's Tacoma Gallery
I have some fogs, with harness and "fog anytime" relay (I got them from another member and just swapped the yellow fogs for my factories). The ones I am selling are Not yellow, but you can always put some yellow bulbs in them. 100 shipped with all necessary leads/hardware. Let me know if you're interested