1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bestop in San Diego 5ft bed $250

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by lembowski, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Feb 11, 2011 at 3:20 PM
    lembowski

lembowski [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Rolando, CA
    Vehicle:
    Jeeper Creeper
    That's what I was thinking. Should have sold to someone that would use it.

2. Feb 11, 2011 at 3:23 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    I like that your happy. It makes want to almost be your friend....almost.

3. Feb 11, 2011 at 3:34 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    I don't think I'm the one people should be worrying about. You and ray are out buying seats and bestops. Who knows what you guys do. Maybe Ray does "camp".

4. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:47 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN

Who are you to ask what I do on my free time. I ride, I camp, I do plenty with my truck. What I don't do, is take things from people who don't know me. Next time you want to ???, PM me. Thanks

You don't think this will go to good use when I take my Oregon west coast trip? Stopping off at Big Sur & Monterey?

I will not help when I want to prop it up when I go weekend riding?

JD. Imma punch you in the face next time I see you. :p

I've been wanting this for quite some time. I appreciate you posting it. I had Ryan get it for me. Thanks to him.

5. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:55 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    I know you'll use t Ray. I was being sarcastic. lol. Just a little depressed now knowing I did not get an invite on this west coast trip.

6. Feb 11, 2011 at 7:52 PM
    lembowski

lembowski [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Rolando, CA
    Vehicle:
    Jeeper Creeper
    I apologize for not knowing your situation better and I have my foot in my mouth. But please don't try and get aggressive towards me, thats something I don't do well. Great buy for you, I'm glad I could bring this ad to a members attention. :cheers:

7. Feb 11, 2011 at 8:08 PM
    Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Silverdale, WA
    Vehicle:
    2014 F-150 FX4
    Lol the guy called me last night and said someone was goin to pick it up today but if they didn't take it I could get it but guess that was u lol can't wait to see it on ur truck :D

8. Feb 11, 2011 at 9:02 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    that makes the two of us. most socal guys know I'm as chill as they come. ive helped many on here and continue to help.

I've never met you, you've never met me. I accept your apoligy and I hope you accept mine. we all have something that gets us going. I'm too old to argue or get into online tussles. I'm not too old to defend myself when thrown under the bus...

once again, I thank you for posting this. I did however contacted the guy before you posted it. he is uber slow to respond....

thanks

9. Feb 11, 2011 at 9:04 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    you're always welcome.lol, I text Amir up for the 26th

10. Feb 11, 2011 at 9:37 PM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Schweet

11. Feb 13, 2011 at 4:13 AM
    floridaoccifer

floridaoccifer Civil Servant

Member:
    I kinda figured I got screwed when the guy STOPPED emailing me :-(

Products Discussed in

To Top