Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

elusive elements behind the grill light bar

Old 02-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
elusive elements behind the grill light bar

Hey guys selling this behind the grill light bar with one set of hella 500 black magics for $180 + shipping it is the first one i made i WILL NOT PART OUT they are a set let me know.. fits satoshi and regular insert comes with hardware. Lights are brand new never powered up

Old 02-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal, like getting some black magics for $60. Do the lights come with the wiring kit?
Old 02-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #3
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Great deal, like getting some black magics for $60. Do the lights come with the wiring kit?
yes still in the box I just got them for mock up never used
Old 02-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Nice I wish this was posted 3 months ago. By chance trade your black magic for hella 500s spray tinted yellow?
Old 02-14-2011, 06:10 PM   #5
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet I want one to bad I'm pay pal illiterate.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #6

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Nice I wish this was posted 3 months ago. By chance trade your black magic for hella 500s spray tinted yellow?
no sorry
Old 02-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Any problems putting the grill back on when light bar is at it's highest point?
Old 02-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #8

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Nope not at all this is even with a SATOSHI

Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
That is sexy!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:45 AM   #10
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
oh this is sweet! hmmm what to do
Old 02-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #11

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
oh this is sweet! hmmm what to do
Buy it!!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #12
ds46000 is on a distinguished road
ds46000's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take them. i just sent you a pm.

thanks.

wow, i just joined this forum today (not for the purpose of buying something) and I made the mistake of clicking the classifieds forum.

first post I read...and I've spent $180, haha!

maybe I shouldn't have joined afterall!

anyway, thanks tim...looking forward to getting the light bar w/ lights.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #13
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds46000 View Post

thanks.

wow, i just joined this forum today (not for the purpose of buying something) and I made the mistake of clicking the classifieds forum.

This is just the start.

I have started a new checking account specifically for mods. Every pay-day my direct deposit filters $ into that account
Old 02-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #14
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
wow that was fast! congrats and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds46000 View Post

thanks.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:02 PM   #15
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
any pics with the grille on ?
Old 02-16-2011, 07:11 PM   #16

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
It sold but I do have a group buy going on for the new version!! here is the build thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ind-grill.html
Old 02-18-2011, 08:02 AM   #17
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
babbott is on a distinguished road
babbott's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing looking bracket! Are you going to be producing more of them? I have a set of KC Hilites sitting in the garage, just need a bracket.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #18
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbott View Post
Amazing looking bracket! Are you going to be producing more of them? I have a set of KC Hilites sitting in the garage, just need a bracket.
Here is his group buy:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 02-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #19
adamw is on a distinguished road

adamw's Tacoma Gallery
dumb question but when you mount lights behind the grille does it effect the cooling at all?
Old 11-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #20
Toyota Man
Toyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Former Reserve Police Officer
Toyota Man's Tacoma Gallery
sub