Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Super White 2nd Gen fenders

Old 02-14-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Super White 2nd Gen fenders

I am looking for complete fenders in white for a 2nd gen Tacoma. Front and rear. Fender, flares, the whole deal. Gotta fix some things with the current setup.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
Getting there...
Nixxer is on a distinguished road
Nixxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I am looking for complete fenders in white for a 2nd gen Tacoma. Front and rear. Fender, flares, the whole deal. Gotta fix some things with the current setup.

I'll have a set of White Fender flares off my 2010 Tacoma DC SB available the first weekend of April.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #3
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/2229162360.html
Seems a lil pricey, but they are usually hard to find in a particluar color.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #4
tony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nice

Name: Tony
tony92629's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixxer View Post
I'll have a set of White Fender flares off my 2010 Tacoma DC SB available the first weekend of April.

I am also interested in your fender flares.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #5
Getting there...
Nixxer is on a distinguished road
Nixxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony92629 View Post
I am also interested in your fender flares.

I will have my bushwackers April First so as soon as they are on the White ones will be for sale. PM me if you're still interested
Old 06-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #6
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Offer is still out there. Local is preferred. Need front and rear in super white.