Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS: Running Boards from my 2011 Access Cab

Old 02-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Running Boards from my 2011 Access Cab

SOLD
Hey everybody,

I just bought my '11 Access Cab on feb. 02, and it came with running boards, that I am getting rid of to make room for Rock Sliders. Asking $250+shipping.

These are new, and have been on my truck for the 2 weeks that I've owned it- there is NOTHING wrong with them- no dents/scratches that I could see.

Located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Zip code is 33328 for shipping purposes. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: Running Boards from my 2011 Access Cab-100_1109.jpg   WTS: Running Boards from my 2011 Access Cab-100_1110.jpg  
Old 02-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #2
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump... $250 too much? Make me an offer...
Old 02-17-2011, 07:33 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombiosis View Post
PM sent

PM received, and replied. Shipping is gunna cost me at least $78. I'll send em to you for $300 shipped.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:10 AM   #6

bump
Old 07-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
DRzHOLT is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
DRzHOLT's Tacoma Gallery
are these sold?
Old 07-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRzHOLT View Post
are these sold?

Yes.