Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS-Napier Sportz Truck Tent III

Old 02-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #1
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
FS-Napier Sportz Truck Tent III

SORRY BUT THE TENT IS SOLD!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome tent goodluck with your sale!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if this will work in a short bed? I'm also in San Diego. I may be interested if it will fit.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
PMed
Old 02-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
This one doesn't fit the short bed. If you look at the picture, you can see that it goes all the way to the end of the tailgate. Sorry...
Old 02-20-2011, 12:32 AM   #7
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
Any idead how heavy the tent is and what demensions the box are so I can figure out shipping to 37040?
Old 02-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #9

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like I could ship it for about 15 dollars. An that price would be a good all over the US.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:00 AM   #10
Yota 4.0 is a splendid one to beholdYota 4.0 is a splendid one to beholdYota 4.0 is a splendid one to beholdYota 4.0 is a splendid one to beholdYota 4.0 is a splendid one to beholdYota 4.0 is a splendid one to beholdYota 4.0 is a splendid one to beholdYota 4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
Yota 4.0's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 02-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #11

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 02-21-2011, 07:44 AM   #12
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Surprised this hasn't sold yet these are so nice. Wish I had this one instead of the original. Brian is a great guy to deal with someone will love this tent.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:00 AM   #13

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Surprised this hasn't sold yet these are so nice. Wish I had this one instead of the original. Brian is a great guy to deal with someone will love this tent.
Thanks for the kind words...I myself love the tent but like I said above I'm moving and need to get rid of some things and I need the money!
Old 02-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #14
Buddha4 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Buddha4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
Thanks for the kind words...I myself love the tent but like I said above I'm moving and need to get rid of some things and I need the money!
sent PM
Old 02-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #15

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!!