Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

racerunner coilovers $150+ stockers

Old 02-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
racerunner coilovers $150+ stockers

holy chit. good deal. not mine

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2225409455.html

I have used 2.5 Racerunner coilovers that I am looking to switch out for stock ones. I am asking 150 or best offer plus the cost of install. Please call me asap 6262214045 (This will lift the front about 2 or 3 inches)
Old 02-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I was fixin to PM the hell outa u.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol, is the 1st post better?
Old 02-22-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
holy chit. good deal. not mine

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2225409455.html

I have used 2.5 Racerunner coilovers that I am looking to switch out for stock ones. I am asking 150 or best offer plus the cost of install. Please call me asap 6262214045 (This will lift the front about 2 or 3 inches)

TO bad i dont have the stock lol
Old 02-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I skipped all the mumbo jumbo and went straight for the coilovers.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #6
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
i bought them from that guy, he was about to trade in the truck with them on but then he changed his mind. he already had bought some stock shocks so i got them for $280 hopefully these arent shot like the one's i got from zack. *crossing my fingers.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #7

nice come up frank.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepedog23 View Post
i bought them from that guy, he was about to trade in the truck with them on but then he changed his mind. he already had bought some stock shocks so i got them for $280 hopefully these arent shot like the one's i got from zack. *crossing my fingers.
Areyou serious?! He said they were mine! WTF!!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 10:58 PM   #9
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here is the post about 3 days ago.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post2766961
Old 02-22-2011, 11:13 PM   #11

^Sorry Eric, This was the Dude...
Old 02-22-2011, 11:30 PM   #12
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Areyou serious?! He said they were mine! WTF!!!!

yeah im serious... he traded in his taco for a STI tonight so i went to the place where he got his coilovers removed at htw offroad in upland was about 40 min drive to get them. i liked them more at 150 than at 280. now im stuck with stocks lol. guy said 18-20k on them so maybe they dont need a rebuild right away but the truck shop san diego quoted me at $50 a piece so gotta jump on it.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:33 PM   #13
Taco Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
nice come up frank.

kind of a pain in the ass going back and forth with him... then he said he was auctioning them off to best offer. said he had an offer of 320. told him i could only do 280 guess other people backed out, sorry nightstr. i was going to practice on his truck removing them and installing my stocks on his. lol
Old 02-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #14

I'm so pissed!!!!! I need to put someone in a chocke hold! Goodluck man, hope you enjoy them and at least a fellow forum member got them.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:41 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepedog23 View Post
kind of a pain in the ass going back and forth with him... then he said he was auctioning them off to best offer. said he had an offer of 320. told him i could only do 280 guess other people backed out, sorry nightstr. i was going to practice on his truck removing them and installing my stocks on his. lol
No worries, he tried to pull the same stunt with me last night after he said he would hold them for me so I told him just to give them to the other guy. He then text me right back and said since I was the first one to call him he would do $270 and hold them for me. What an ass, wish I could beat the living sh*t out of people like that.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:48 PM   #16

Oh well, the cash will just go towards my Relentless rear fund.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:49 PM   #17
Taco Rookie

i really wanted some. i should have gone for less we seriously went back and forth for like 100 text cuz he would always write back saying you said you offered 320 right. i would be like no 280. he was like ok im selling them for 320 then. i wouldnt write back and then again ok 280 but i need them gone today.
then he was like ok 280 if you come now, then i was like ok, then he was like ok let me see what other guy says. put up with some crap but got some good co's(hopefully). sending to get rebuilt once i have money for it and once i sell my other rims/tires to get some uca's or spindles.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:50 PM   #18
Taco Rookie

were you the one that drove by l.a on way back from arizona when i had my tc uca's for sale? felipe sounds familiar from someone in norcal on here.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:53 PM   #19

Damn, shady ass fuck! People are just not honest now in days. Keep us posted on how they turn out and I want to see pics of the whole set up when your done.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #20
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) & Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
No worries, he tried to pull the same stunt with me last night after he said he would hold them for me so I told him just to give them to the other guy. He then text me right back and said since I was the first one to call him he would do $270 and hold them for me. What an ass, wish I could beat the living sh*t out of people like that.
Dude sounds like a fuckin dickbag and a half.