Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2 Complete set of mud flaps

Old 02-23-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
2 Complete set of mud flaps

So i have two complete sets of mudflaps i need to get rid of. The first set is off of my 07 prerunner and the second set is off of my new 2011. Both where taken off immediately after i returned from the stealership so both sets are in great condition.

Both sets have all the little tabs still inside them but i left the screws in the trucks...

Im asking 100 PER set, i dont know how much it is to ship them and i would prefer it to be a local sale. Here are the pictures of them

Pic is from a cell phone and they were dusty so i had just rinsed them off with the water hose...

PS im not looking to get rich off of these, so i might work with the price a little bit
Old 02-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
$100 shipped for the set that say 4x4 on them?
Paypal ready.
You can probably flat rate ship for cheap, but I dunno.
Fairfax Va 22031
Old 02-23-2011, 09:46 AM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sold pending funds
Old 02-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
One set or both?
To me or someone else?
Old 02-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SpeedwaySport View Post
One set or both?
To me or someone else?
Both sets are sold they sold almost immediately after i posted them one guy bought both pairs