LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Spyder Halo Projector Headlights w/ or w/out hid kit

Old 03-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
Future ruler of the world!
Zanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of light
Marines: Cpl Ordnance Technician
Name: Curt
Zanamoe's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Sonar Halo Projector Headlights w/ or w/out hid kit

I'm looking to buy a pair of sonar halo projector headlights with the black housing with or with out the hid bulb kit. I've read bad reviews about the Spyder brand and some on any aftermarket headlights but i really love the look of them so if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs then hit me up with picture and prices
Old 09-06-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
JordanChristensen is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JordanChristensen's Tacoma Gallery
i have a pair that im looking to sell. ive had them for a few months. was thinking $150. no blemishes...

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMAG0113.jpg
Old 09-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Jordan, I was thinking about buying those headlights in a few months. My question is, how do you like the quality of them, can you use the bulbs from the stock headlights and does the highbeam require a separate bulb... Last question I'm kind of hitting my head against the wall for asking, but you never know with eBay. Thanks
Old 09-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #4
JordanChristensen is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
JordanChristensen's Tacoma Gallery
i love the look of the projectors. you use the stock running and marker lights. when you buy the headlights new they come with bulbs already installed in the high and low beam spaces all you have to do is wire it up. it took me about 15 min for both.