Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2011 Access Cab stereo jbl with sub woofer

Old 03-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Access Cab stereo jbl with sub woofer

EDIT: Thanks to you guys I have to change this unfortunately this is not a jbl system anyone who is still interested just know this before hand. Sorry for the mistake.

About to pull everything out and thought I would see what the interest for parts on here is... Truck only has 350 miles on it everything is brand new.

I have a 2011 tacoma access cab with the non jbl system so here is what I have not sure what I want for these so make an offer.

--NON JBL head unit with wma, mp3, aux, and xm radio hook up on back 100.00

--NON JBL sub woofer that mounts between the back seats...(I would be
willing to trade this and my back panel for just your back panel plus
maybe $50.00)

I am not sure what the deal is with the rear speakers on this truck but I want to say they are mounted in the head linner! No joke I have no idea what toyota was thinking here so I will prolly just leave those there unless someone can chime in here and correct me.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
himmy33 is on a distinguished road

himmy33's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed
Old 03-04-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
yeah they are in the headliner and most people just unplug them too much trouble to take out
Old 03-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in trading you for the back panel with the sub. Where is Washington are you at? since shipping isn't really an option on this...
Old 03-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma206 View Post
I might be interested in trading you for the back panel with the sub. Where is Washington are you at? since shipping isn't really an option on this...
I am located in issaquah. Maybe about 20mins from Seattle.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #6
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
You need pictures and prices....or chris 4x4 will rain on your parade.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
You need pictures and prices....or chris 4x4 will rain on your parade.
Thank you for the tip I will do that asap!!
Old 03-05-2011, 03:09 AM   #8
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stattonmw View Post
I am located in issaquah. Maybe about 20mins from Seattle.
Ooh Issaquah. Got family and friends in Issaquah. Put up some pics and let me think on it this. I am kinda wondering about how it will all get wired...
Old 03-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma206 View Post
Ooh Issaquah. Got family and friends in Issaquah. Put up some pics and let me think on it this. I am kinda wondering about how it will all get wired...
Just posted some pictures let me know...
Old 03-06-2011, 08:15 AM   #11
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamfs01 View Post
That's a non JBL HU.

I have the same one and thought it was JBL for a while. It's not
yep, what he said...just the regular 6 disc.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #12
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested in the sub if you don't find something local.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
himmy33 is on a distinguished road

himmy33's Tacoma Gallery
So I thought mine was a JBL as well until reading this. So I went and looked at my build sheet and no mention of JBL then went to Toyota's website and looks like you can't get an access cab with a JBL sound system. Very interesting...
Old 03-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
would this headunit plug and play into a 2006/2007 I want a aux input
Old 03-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #15
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
That is the same deck I have in my 2011 DC OR and I have the JBL package, my sub is different though, it sits behind the rear passenger seat.

Edit: Oops, they look similar but mine has the JBL sticker instead of the disc one on the top right. My bad.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:16 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamfs01 View Post
That's a non JBL HU.

I have the same one and thought it was JBL for a while. It's not
Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
yep, what he said...just the regular 6 disc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmy33 View Post
So I thought mine was a JBL as well until reading this. So I went and looked at my build sheet and no mention of JBL then went to Toyota's website and looks like you can't get an access cab with a JBL sound system. Very interesting...
Definatley not the JBL HU thank for the heads up guys... I dont think I am going to get too upset about it though it makes all the wiring I have to do way easier.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:18 AM   #17
RiderOnTheStorm will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
RiderOnTheStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you want to get rid of it?
Old 03-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightcancled View Post
Might be interested in the sub if you don't find something local.
Alright I will let you know what happens either way! thank you!
Old 03-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #19
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff I am waiting to get my hands on one of those.

Quick question: Does that tap right into the rear speaker wires, or do you have to run power for it too?
Old 03-07-2011, 03:05 PM   #20
PhiAlphaRyan is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
PhiAlphaRyan's Tacoma Gallery
ever in california??